Letter 11

Dear Reader,

"So are you absolutely sure your gonna be okay with that unknown guy for two whole days?" My dad looks down at his palms.

He's not unknown dad.. He's no stranger..

I pack a few dresses in my bag pack with a few essentials in it.. I smile at dad and nod.. Dad was always like this... Tensed and worried about his daughter .. He always had this assumption in his mind that I'd not be able to take care of myself.. That's natural, I mean all dads are worried about their daughters...

I finished my dinner and went to bed early.. Flipped through the pages of the novel 'if I stay'... Suddenly it struck me,
Should I text him about where to meet tomorrow?

Isn't too late?? I mean what if he feels awkward??

I looked at the clock.. 10:30 pm.. Its okay, no one sleeps so early!! Its just a formal text.

We need to set off tomorrow by nine in the morning... Should I come to ur place then?

Succesfully Sent to Dexter.
Phew! That needed a lot of guts...

One new message
Dexter.
Be ready by nine... I'd be coming to pick you up.

Uhh okay.. Cool.
I managed to type the words and went back to bed.

*  *  *
I heard a knock at our door, then looked at the clock. 8:57am.. Ooohh punctual huh? I tied my hair in a ponytail, picked up my bag pack and walked out of the room.. As I was climbing down the stairs...
"I'm Dexter Evans, her partner... Uhh I mean project partner..."
"Okay Dexter, I need you to know Blossom is a very sensitive girl, and she's my responsibility.. (Pauses) I mean I need her to be perfectly okay and return home safe.. Do you get me??"

Ohh no dad!! This is embarrassing now..

I ran towards them seeing Dexter outside our place and dad at the door.
Dad didn't even ask him to come in..
Way to go dad...

"Yes." He looks at me not knowing what to say.. He looked serious but attractive with a tinge of dignity in his body language..He was wearing this black leather jacket over a white V-neck shirt..
White and black combination... Okay, this guy is determined to make me drool one day..

Yeeesh Blossom... Bad girl...

I look at my dad with that this-is-just-a-project-dad look..Why is he so tensed?
All.The. Time... I wave at him.
Dad I'm gonna be okay, you take of yourself..

I see a black car parked in front of our place. Is this his car??

Duh Blossom, of course it is.. See he's opening the door of the car.. It must be his.

He gets in the car without even opening the door for me..Absolutely no manners.. He slides down the window pane, "Are you coming?"

Arrogant and incorrigible.

I get in the car next to him, and bang the door behind me.

Yes Blossom good job! This would teach him a lesson.

"Any scratch on my car and you'll be in deep trouble." I glare my eyes at him after he stops jabbering...

*  *  *

"Wake up, we're almost there..." I open my eyes to a terrible pain in my neck due to falling asleep and resting my head by the window pane.. I rub my neck... It hurt.

"You see that Building there? That's Alison's Steel Industry." Dexter points out to a very tall building..

Our project was based on the survey of the production units of this particular industry and study the various changes and revolutions of the industry..

He stopped the car and we walked up to the factory.. I was bewildered to see all those machines working and the labours working... I took out my notebook and took down copious notes about the whole management and environment.. The changes in technology and stuff.. Yeah I'm not boring you with all those stuff..

All this hardwork made a growling sound come from my stomach... I was so damn hungry... "Maybe we should get something to eat first..." He laughed a bit.

Yeah still constipated laugh..

"You wait here while I go and bring some food.." The air-conditioning was on so the window panes were closed.. I watched him go out of the car, cross the road and before disappearing into the crowd, he looked back.. He looked back at me.

With a glimpse he goes away and a mere glimpse, a simple eye contact makes butterflies flutter in my stomach.. I didn't know when I started feeling this way but his presence made my heart feel comfortable.. He made me feel in a unusual way...

Does he feel the same way? God I wish I could know what he feels... I wanted to know about what he thinks...

About me.

About this.

About us..

My day dream is paused when I hear a knock on the window screen but I couldn't see anyone.. I thought maybe I was over thinking due to Dexter's thoughts, but I was proved wrong when the knocking continued..

I was hesitant for a moment but then I opened the door and went out to see who was there..

To my surprise, there was no one... I looked left and then right, but no one was really near the car except me.

With a sudden pull I drifted towards the back and someone wrapped something on my face and I couldn't see anything more.. I realized that someone covered my face with a cloth and pulled me... I tried my best to let go of the hands that held my arms but I couldn't.. The grip was so rough and firm, it made me writhe in pain... This was hurting me and I didn't know where they took me...

Author's note: Soooo what happened ?? I'm in love with cliffhangers! *evil grin* I told you guys I'd come back with this chapter! Will be back soon with another chapter! Till then keep reading, voting and commenting... They mean a lot:)

Toodles;):p