Letter 31

Dedicated to anonymously_anon for the amazing cover for my upcoming book. Surprise surprise!

Author's note: Hi guys! What's up? Its feels so good to be back again. So you people are adding my books to all sorts of reading lists like "amazing books to read" and "loving it" and I was so freaking happy that I choked on my coffee this morning! Plus I loved the chat session and I found Tristan's got a new infatuated admirer. Gosh, you people are cute! Anyway I'm shutting myself up and going back to the story... I'm having a good vibe today, let's see what happens!

#His_words

"Let me be your hero.."-- Hero, Enrique Iglesias.

Dear Reader,

A few days passed. I had finally given up my grudge seeing his pathetic cute face. How could I continue being angry on that face? Am I right or am I right?

Being in his house felt so good, I can't explain. Its like we have finally build this small home. After college, we look to coming back home and spending time with each other. Playing throw ball with Zeus or sometimes practice piano.

We had divided the chores between us. Like I make breakfast while he cleans up the rooms. Similarly I had the duty of putting the clothes in the washing machine.

One evening I was gathering the clothes in a basket and when I had finished with my clothes, I went to his room to pick his clothes up.

I entered his room picking up his jackets from the floor. God, when would he learn the wardrobe is meant for keeping the clothes?

Ahh, and the wet towel on the pillow...

I'm telling you guys, he's seriously twelve.

I sighed and picked up the jacket and put it in my basket. I was so busy picking up his clothes that I had totally "unnoticed" that he was standing in front of the wardrobe, his back facing me.

Shit, I should have knocked.

I gulped.

I knocked the door.

He turned back with his shirt half lifted up, covering half of his face and exposing his torso from beneath. He lifted his arms up lifting the bottom of his shirt.

No Blossom, one doesn't simply stare.

I looked away. Stared at the ground.

Wrong timing Blossom! Again!

He let out a silent laugh, probably realising that I am the most embarrassed creature on earth.

"You go and put your clothes in the washing machine. I'll come in a moment with these shirts."

letters to you | completed. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें