All the boys looked up while Chyna and Kae were glued to the shirtless chocolate man on the T.v screen. Michael looked me up and down but looked away as his phone pinged and flashed. Dominic licked his lips and waved me over to sit next to him. Last but not least Chris. His eyes were hazy and low and his face covered in smoke. He took another hit of his fat blunt and kept his eyes on my thighs. His eyes then made it's way up to mine, staring at my face.

I rubbed my sweaty palms on my shorts and walked down the last step and made my way over to my previous seat, right next to Dominic. I sat on my right leg and had my left dangling off of the couch which I later regret because that caused my thighs to expand. Both Chris and Dominic immediately noticed. Dominic reacted by laying down resting his head on my thigh. I got comfortable and Dominic ended up laying on me. I unlocked my phone and started to randomly scroll down my newsfeed until a bright light started blinding me.

"Dominic what the hell!" I hissed hiding my face from the snapchat camera

He then flipped the camera and showed the others who were now watching the both of us. The movie was on a commercial and everyone gave us their undivided attention. Dominic chuckled as he started typing a caption oblivious to the staring we were getting. Except for Chris, be continued to smoke and watched the commercials play on the television.

"Y'all cute." Chyna said smiling at us

Her voice caught my attention making me snap my neck in her direction. It caught me off guard, I was too busy staring at the caption Dominic put.

'Don't watch that 😉 + squad 💪🏽'

I shook my head at Chyna about her comment. I don't like her egging Dominic and I on. It's honestly too early for that. Don't get me wrong, Dominic look good as ever, and he's cool but I don't know him like that. Yeah I'm comfortable around him to the point where he's laying on me on this couch but it's too early thinking about dating him.

I sighed and ignored Chyna, continuing to scroll down my newsfeed.
'''

My eyes fluttered opened and all I saw was darkness. I sat up in the couch and started to stretch. An unfamiliar comforter with ninja turtles cartoon all over it was draped on me. Where did this come from?

The room was empty, the television was off and Dominic was no longer laying on me. I rubbed my eyes, searching around for my phone. I found it in between the couch cushions. I pressed the home button and saw it was 2:18am.

I yawned and just sat there staring into darkness until I looked over at the front door. The door was wide open. I thought I felt a draft in here. I fixed the comforter around my shoulders getting up about to close the door until I saw Chris sitting on the porch steps with a brand new blunt in between his lips. I pushed open the screen door and sat next to him on the stairs.

He didn't look at me but I'm pretty sure he was aware who just randomly sat next to him. He took the blunt from in between his lips and exhaled an awfully lot of smoke. He pushed the blunt towards me and I just stared at it, watching it burn, contemplating.

"I haven't seen that ninja turtle comforter in a while." He mumbled looking me over

I took the blunt from him and brought it up to my lips. There was a time in my line during my sophomore year in high school where I smoked every other day. It brought me back. I was carefree and relaxed. Nothing bothered me. Weed is exactly what I needed. I took a long hit and exhaled seconds later.

Chris just looked at me  amused.

"Damn, you really can't judge a book by its cover huh?" He said taking the blunt back as I passed it to him after my second pull

"It's not good to judge." I replied wrapping the comforter more around my legs since it was too small to cover my whole body

We sat there in a comfortable silence as the high started to slowly take over my body. I laid my head on my knees staring at Chris. He looked so sexy when he smokes.

"Why you smoke so much?" I asked out of genuine curiosity

"I like the way it make me feel." He said looking at me look at him

He pushed the blunt towards me but I declined, shaking my head.

"Can I ask you a question?" He nodded "Why you always giving me the cold shoulder, but when you're high you're all of a sudden cool with me?"

He shrugged before answering "You remind me of someone." 

A piece of wind hit me and I automatically begin to tremble and my teeth started to chatter.

"What do you mean?" I urged on

"Man, ion wanna talk about it." He said waving me off

Oh.

"Alright Christopher, goodnight." I sat up from my spot dusting my butt off

"Mhm." He said looking straight ahead at the street

I sighed and went back in the house, making sure to close the screen door. I walked over to the couch and got situated, laying down. I forced my eyes closed trying to go to sleep but I couldn't help but think what Chris said.  I tossed and turned in the couch but couldn't go to sleep.

Chris came in moments after. He closed the wooden door and stood their, he didn't move for a moment. He sighed and mumbled to himself "damn man."  He then started up the stairs
________
Instagram- Jaypnd
Don't forget to show some love