Chapter 14

MAKE SURE TO READ THE A/N AT THE END!!! plz thanks

Skyler's POV:

"I NEED TO PEEEEEE!" She shouted in my ear and I winced in pain.

"Do you want me to come with you?!" I felt really freaked out, I mean, what would you feel like if your 16 year old sister wanted you to take her to the bathroom like she was 2?

"Noooo you big lug! Why would I want that?! You're confuddling me! I'm gonna go now!" She grinned widely at me while skipping up the stairs, heading for the bathroom. I smiled over at her before going back to sipping my drink. Hopefully she has some fun tonight, even more fun than she has had so far.

Jess's POV:

I stumbled down the hallway, giggling at myself. I looked into all the doors and found a couple making out, someone eating banana using their foot, and a dude applying eyeliner while his mates kept cheering him on before I finally found a bathroom.

I did my business and tried my way back to Skyler. I was about to turn the corner but I heard two voices and decided to eavesdrop, since conversation at a party are usually pretty interesting from what I've heard so far.

"Amanda! What are you doing here?"
I heard a deep voice say.

"I missed you Damon! When are you going to visit me?!" I gasped- shocked. Damon?!

"I'm really busy at the moment- but I'll be sure to soon..." Damon is so dead!

"You better!.... I love you Damon"

"Love you too- "

"WHAT THE HELL DAMON!" I screamed at him.

He looked shocked to see me, and his face went red. 

"Jess- " I cut him off.

"No! Skyler deserves better than you! You dirty scumbag!" I never felt so angry! I no longer felt so tipsy. I stormed past Damon and looked for Skyler.

"Sorry Amanda. I need to go... Wait up, Jess! Stop!" He tried to stop me but I wouldn't do anything for him anymore.

"I command you to stop!" My body instinctively stopped. No! I can't stop! Stupid Alpha command!

My brain hurt from trying to force myself to move. Come on, move dammit!

"Let me explain myself!" Damon's face showed that he was desperate, so I decided that since I couldn't move I might as well listen.

"What?!" I finally spoke, annoyed and pissed off.

"Well, first off, Amanda," he gestured towards the amused blue haired beauty, "is my sister."

My eyes went wide and my cheeks went a bright pink. How could I have misunderstood any of this?

Stupid My wolf, Lucy laughed at me.

You knew??

Of course I did. I'm not a fool. Damon wouldn't cheat.

Then how come you didn't tell me?

It was funny...

Ugh!!

"JESSICA! EARTH TO JESSICA!" Damon was clicking his fingers in my ears. I flinched, but couldn't move any further than that. Hasn't he heard of sensitive hearing??

I growled at him, which made his eyes darken. But right now I was focusing on my embarrassment. 

"Can you please take off your command? Alpha?" Ugh. I hate this.

He sighed and he purses his lips as he undo's the command.

I breathe out in relief as I feel the stiffness go away and I can finally move again. I glare at him, my cheeks still red.

"Sorry if you took it the wrong way." Amanda said, stifling a laugh.

"Wait- you have a sister??" I said, confused.

Damon glanced at me, cringing. "Well, half sister."

"You sound very happy to have me as a half sister, doesn't he, Jess?" I don't respond to Amanda's sarcastic remark, more interested in this new information.

"Sooo, how do you have a half sister??" I ask, curiously.

"Shh! This is a well kept secret! No one can know about this!" Damon spoke hurriedly.

"But- "

"I'll tell you when we have some privacy." I nodded understandingly.

"What about Skyler?" She needs to know about this.

He nodded, "We'll go get her and then we can go to the pack house and I will tell you guys everything."

"Ok, but it has to be everything."

>>vote&comment&follow<<

Hey guys, this chapter isn't long but I just felt like I need to update.

I am going to be changing the actors so if you have any suggestions then this is how you have a chance to choose and get a shoutout and spam:

1. Comment the character that you wish to change and then the actor (or actress) that you think will be good right here --------------->

2. Follow me. (I will be checking)

That's it! I will be choosing the comment that has the most replies, so if you like somebody else's idea then make sure to reply and give it some love!

I'm also thinking of removing some of Skyler's supernatural thingys like, the witch, mermaid, ect ect. What do you guys think?

Adios mi amigos!