Chapter 10

A/N: Jess's outfit up top^^^ or side>>> ;)

Dedicated to SnowyIceOwl

Skyler P.O.V:

The first words I said was
"What the fuck did you do to your hair?!" I mean seriously! She dyed it............... PINK!

"Oh..yeah." She said nervously "someonechangedmyshampoosomyhairwentpink." Strangely I understood what she said.

"Who." I said dangerously.

"Ummm... Kaylee" She stuttered quietly.

"That stupid bitch." I mumbled quietly. I then just noticed what Jess was wearing. BAGGY CLOTHES! No no no, this isn't acceptable.

"Come with me dahzing. I'm gonna make you bootyfull!" Luckily I have a emergency outfit for Jess!

Tugging her along the hallway I finally reached my locker. Picking up the outfit I drag Jess to the girls room I yell "SCRAM" and they all scurry out the door. Haha, they are HILARIOUS!

I hand Jess the outfit and push her in a stall while she starts mumbling shit about 'ms bossy' and 'My clothes are comfy'

When she was dressed I did up her hair then finished with her make up.

"Damn girl!" She wore a white singlet thingy, ripped light blue jeans, a denim jacket, and knee high white converses. I pulled a part of her hair into a fishtail (that's what I call it😆) and her make up was red lip gloss, and a natural coloured eyeshadow.

She looked in the mirror and her eyes widened in shock. She pointed at her reflection and said

"That's me?"

"Who else would it be?" I replied. "Come on. Ms Nerdy doesn't want to be late for class would she?" I teased.

"Shut up" she replied scowling.

•Lunch Time!!!•

I grabbed a chocolate cake slice, two slices of pizza, a can of coke, and an apple. An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Walking to my table I sit down and start eating. A random dude walked up to me and asked "hey do you want to come to my Halloween party? Here's the deats" and handed me a price of folded paper, then he walks off. What the fuck? It's Halloween? Well, I guess Jess is gonna go to her first party.... (I checked the paper).... Tomorrow!

*************************************
It's the end of the chappie! Ok, don't forget to vote vote vote! And comment, and follow! Jk, did you really think I was gonna end the chapter there?! I'm very offended!!! Anyway, since I'm the nicest person ever I'm gonna carry on with the chapter! Enjoy 😃
*************************************
I caught up to Jess after school and clutched her arm.

"We're going shopping for costumes." I stated then handed her a helmet.

She just sighed and hopped onto the bike. When we arrived at the mall she asked, "why are we shopping for costumes?"

I replied "we have a Halloween party tomorrow." It took awhile for her to register my words then she shouted " WHAT NO!" Which brought a few stares.

I saw a girl that was staring at me differently though. As if she wanted to walk over here to tell me something but couldn't.

I turned to Jess "No ifs, buts, or what abouts. You are coming to the party, end of discussion." She huffed loudly and followed me. Now where is a costume store? Oh look there's one called 'the chep creative costume shop' wow, this person must be the best speller! Note sarcasm.

Walking into the store I see the perfect costumes for the both of us! (A/N: you get to see them in the next chapter!!)

After trying them on and then buying them we head to the food court.

Mc Donald's, or Sushi?

SUSHI!! I drag Jess to the sushi place and order 6 salmon and avocado, 4 chicken and avocado, and 5 pieces of plain avocado. For Jess she just has 6 pieces of chicken and avocado. Not enough if you ask me. After eating, we start heading home.

After I drop her off I get home and change in to a black sports bra, and black and white Nike shorts. I also put on sneakers to walk in. Let me explain why I'm doing this, I'm going to street fight.

Street fighting is the way I earn money and my manager is the chief of the po po so I don't get any problems.

Grabbing my keys I drive to the 'Victor Arena' Walking inside all the people in the line starts complaining. I give one sharp glare at them and they shut up.

I greet the announcer dude and say that Hooded Devil was here and ready for 'his' fights. Im called the Hooded Devil because I always wear a hood, and I beat the shit out of people giving me the name Hooded Devil.

Going out back I get ready for my fight. "First up, the undefeated champion.... The Hooded Devil!!" That's my que. "bravely facing our champion is.... Death Giver?" He looked around confused. Why is Death Giver here? I thought to myself I thought he was in jail. If your wondering who he is then I will tell you, he's the one that helped me get stronger.

Also know as Connor McCoy......

My bestie!!

*************************************
A/N: never expected that did yah? So Skyler does have a friend, but he was in jail.

Who was the mysterious girl in the mall?

What's your favourite, Mc Donald's, or sushi? Personally I prefer sushi! It my most favourtists food in the world!!

Adios 😘