Chapter 3

>>Edited<<

Damon's P.O.V.

After school and I haven't had a encounter with my beautiful mate but lots of sluts have tried to seduce me but I shut them down before anything happens.

Right now I was going to hop in my car but I thought I would check on my mate, heck I don't even know her name! So I followed her scent like the stalker I am then looked through her window (lol) and I see her getting ready for bed. Then she just stared a her ceiling so I decided to leave.

When I made it home while my mother bombarded me with questions about where I was and what I was doing so I tried to make her calm but made it worse when I said

"Calm down woman." But I regreted saying right after I said it.

"CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BABY WAS OUT THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT! WHAT IF YOU WERE ATTACKED OR WORSE KILLED?!" tears now streaming down her face. I immediatly felt guilty for not telling her where I was. So I tried to change the subject, smart me.

"mum, I met my mate today." I said sneakily trying to make it so I don't get in trouble.

"What who is she? Is she a wolf? Is she one of those girls that show alot of skin? Where does she live?" I signed. This is gonna be a long night.

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Thats chapter 3...... anyway if you have any ideas who Damon could be plz tell me!

(NOTE: Chapters get longer!!)

Comment and vote thx.