Chapter 13

Jess is up top or side. And yes, I do photoshop the photos. Don't judge- I just like doing stuff like that (not in a bad kinda way)
(B.T.W it's funny on chapter 11 when people try to correct my animal names... Good luck with that 😋)
Skylers POV:

I knew Jessica felt uneasy about this party, but she needs to just let loose. I mean, what is she gonna do? Feel sorry for herself? Mope around the house because of some stupid dumbass mate?
So I put my hands on her should and said this:

"I know that mates are really important to you werewolves, but the past is the past. And if you have to, make your own destiny, write your own story. What the point in life if your not really living? YOLO right?" She smiled and said "right" but then her smile faltered.

"Jacobs gonna be there." She whispered, but I heard loud and clear.

"Forget about that retard. Have fun, get drunk off your ass, I'm staying sober. Kay?" She nodded back and grinned at me.

"By the way Jess, I helped a homeless man today." Her face brightened as she asked "really?"

"No." I deadpanned, "but I did call the teacher a fatass. Are you proud of me?!" I faked an excited smile.

*****Vote&Comment******

I pulled up in my BMW and noticed the many cars that were already lined up across the street and driveway. "This must be a good party, too bad I'm not allowed to get drunk." I mutter to myself.

~Eeeek! Damon is gonna be in there!~ Silver squealed in my head. Wow, That's soooo amazing! I sarcastically squeal back.

~For a blonde, your not very preppy~ she mutters.

Now, now, stop being so blondist.

~What the fuck is that?~

A Unicorn called Sky Rainbow Skittles

~stop being stupid blondie~

Really? We're giving each other nicknames? How about 'Bitchy Belinda'? 'Bitch' for short?

~Hmm... It doesn't suit my personality, but it defiantly fits you.~

Haha, your funny. Not suiting your personality. Good joke.

~ Shut it, blondie~

Okay, bitch.

~Urgg! Let's just go inside!~

Ok Bitch.

I walked into the room and everyone puts their hands up. And they stay there, and they stay there, and they stay there! Just joking...

Jess stumbled in nervously, it was like she was already drunk!

"Come on Nerdy, strut dat stuff." She just glared at me and took a glance around the room. There was streamers lying on the floor and some covered the stair case banister? I think it's called. People were shamefully grinding on each other and music blared out of the oversized speaker.

"Let's go get you some alchamahole Nerdy." I said.

"Alchamahole? Really?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Don't judge Nerdy."

"Do you seriously have to call me Nerdy?"

"Yes" I said and dragged her to the kitchen where the alchamahole was.

I grabbed a vodka bottle, a Sprite can, and a red plastic cup. I mixed the vodka and Sprite into the cup and handed it to Jess. "Try some"

"Really" she winced "do I have to?"

"Yes" I demanded and pushed the cup into her hand. "Have fun" I winked at her while she blushed bright pink.

"Shut up" she snapped. She started gulping it down. "Happy now?!" She said with a scowl on her face.

"Woah, never knew you actually wanted to get drunk." I smirked at her, while opening a can of beer.

"I thought you were staying sober" she looked confused at me.

I rolled my eyes and said "I can have one beer can't I?" She just huffed and then quickly finished her drink, then she refilled it quickly. Taking large gulps she finished her second drink in a couple of seconds.

"Slow it down Nerdy, you got all night to get a drink. Let's go dance." She put down her drink and stumbled down into the large room and started giggling.

"MY SISTER IS A PENIS!" She yelled which made me glare at her, but stifle a laugh. "I HAVE A PEN CALLED REBECCA! SHE CHEATED ON THOMAS! SHES A NAUGHTY GIRL- I MEAN PEN!" People surrounding her either ignored her, stared weirdly at her, or laughed at her.

Carrying on dancing, she sang to the song loudly-

"MY GIRLFRIENDS BITCHING CAUSE I ALWAY SLEEP IN! SHE ALWAYS SCREAMING WHEN SHES CALLING HER FRIENDS! SHES KINDA HOT THOUGH! YEAH SHES KINDA HOT THOUGH!" Another song switched on and she immediately started singing the next song. "I PICK MY POISON AND ITS YOOOOUUU! NOTHING CAN KILL ME LIKE YOU DOOOOO! YOU'RE HEADED STRAIGHT FOR MY-" a random guy pushed Jess over and started grinding on me. 1.EW and 2. HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!

Before I could comprehend what was happening Jess got back up and punched the dickhead in the jaw.

"Ow Bitch!" He groaned.

"You deserved it you demented hyena!" Even when she was drunk she still didn't swear. "You should wish you were a puppy so I would cuddle with you and forgive you but you little ugly giant! You ugly little giant had be a little pork chop and be stupid! I will never forgive you! NEVER!" She started sobbing uncontrollably.

"What the fu-"

"JUST LEAVE ME BE! LEAVE ME BE YOU LITTLE SLICE OF SALAMI!"

"Fine, fine, jeez woman. I'm leaving" He stumbled off and found another girl to dry hump. I stared in confusion while Jess went back to singing along with the music and jumping with the beat.

"I NEED TO PEEEEEE!" She shouted in my ear and I winced in pain.

"Do you want me to come with you?!" I felt really freaked out, I mean, what would you feel like if your 16 year old sister wanted you to take her to the bathroom like she was 2?

"Noooo you big lug! Why would I want that?! You're confuddling me! I'm gonna go now!" She grinned widely at me while skipping up the stairs, heading for the bathroom. I smiled over at her before going back to sipping my drink. Hopefully she has some fun tonight, even more fun than she has had so far.

********
So so so so so so so sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed this chappie. Can anyone recommend a story that I can read? I'm running out of good, quality books to read and I need ideas.

Thnx,
Peace out 🤓

P.S. Did anyone watch the Rugby World Cup?! I did! GOOOOO THE ALL BLACKS!