Chapter 6.

*VISION*

3rd person view

(Skyler and Jessica are both five years old)

"Look what I can do!" Skyler exclaimed.

Skyler shot water out of her hand.

"Wow cool! But watch what I can do." said Jessica.

Jessica then made waves in the water.

*VISION OVER*

Skyler's P.O.V:

What was that about? I was just casually eating breakfast when I had this vision of some sort.

I looked at the clock then realised what the time was. 7:25 is what the clock read.

~Skyler, there is something I need to tell you.~ Silver said.

~what is it?~

~ummmm, welllll, yourpartangelvampirewerecatfairydragonridermermaidandwitchtoo.~ she quickly spoke.

~what the hell did you just say?!~

~you are part angel, vampire, werecat, fairy, dragon rider, mermaid and witch as well as werewolf.~ she took a shaky breath. If you could do that in your mind.

~WHAT? IS THAT WHY I HAD THAT VISION?!~

~yes, and you also have a sister. She goes to the same school as you.~

~what? What is her name?~

~Jessica Anderson.~

~are my parents still alive?~

~sadly no. They died saving you.~

~oh, ok.~

~ok enough with the depressing talk! Let's got to school and see our sister!~

~I thought you were going to say lets go to school and learn. :P~

~never!~

I chuckled then grabbed my keys. I went outside locking the door, then hopped on my motorcycle.

I was speeding and parked in the school car park then realised; I don't know who Jessica Anderson is!

The bell rang so I strolled through the doors like I own the place. I went to the office then said to the secretary "I need to talk to the principle now!"

"Ookkay" She stuttered then types on her phone like code S or something. "You can go in now"

"Ok" I nodded in thanks.

I walked into the principles office to see he was looking a bit frantic. He was a baldy with hazel eyes

"What would you like mam?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you call Jessica Anderson in here please? Thank you." His eyes widened at her name then nervously says,

"Can you please not do anything to harm her? Please she is our star student! What did she do wrong?"

"She didn't do anything wrong. Just call it a..... reunion." I replied, smirking. I love having this type of affect on people.

"Can Jessica Anderson go to the principles office please. Thank you." he spoke into the intercom.

We waited for her and she finally arrived.

She has wavy brown hair, held in a ponytail with striking blue eyes that looked like mine. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, and blue jeans. Jessica also had glasses.