Chapter 11.

Costumes up top^^^^or side>>>

Skylers P.O.V:

I grinned at him. He was back! He gave me a toothy smile and then we both turned to the ref dude.

"Okay, since you guys already know the rules I'm just gonna start this match. And..... FIGHT!"

I waited patiently for him to strike first. He smirked at me as if he was saying 'two can play that game'

So here we are, both standing, well jumping on our toes too, waiting for each other to strike.

He finally grew restless and went for a punch at my rib. I blocked and then went for a left hook effectively hitting his jaw. Kicking him in the shin I then socked him in the stomach.

"You've gotten better Hooded Devil." He said before spitting blood. I just held a blank face.

"Never let your opponent read your emotions." I heard his voice in my head.

He took one look at my face and then his face held pain. But then he hardened it back up. Getting into the proper fight mode the spectators must have sensed it because they started cheering and shouting.

I blocked them out and focused on Connor. I was about to punch him in the jaw put did a split change and punched him in the stomach.

He managed to punch me in the jaw then he kicked me in the ribs. Like, is he purposely trying to brake my ribs?

I did a round-house kick and then kneed him in the gut. I finished him with a swift kick to his temple.

"Hooded Devil, Hooded Devil..." Everyone chanted. I put my hands in the air like I just do not care.

"And the winner is our undefeated champion.... Hooded Devil!" The ref pulled my hand up.

Exiting the ring I went to the changing room thingy. I changed into comfortable clothes before heading to where Connor was.

"Sup Coco." I said as I saw him waking up.

"Hey Sky." He replied rubbing his head.

"How was jail? Any fun?"

"Fuck no. You lucky bitch. Your the 'innocent girl' walking home from the dairy. Plus your manager is a chief pig, (A/N: no offence to any police officers if you are reading this... It's least likely though...) so you could get let out even if you got caught." I just laughed.

"So, same school?"

"Fuck yes! I wouldn't go to any other place!"

"See you tomorrow then"

"Wait! How did you get so strong with the little amount of time I was in jail?"
I stiffened at his question.

"Things happened" I replied simply.

As I walked out the door I heard him mutter "mysterious bitch" which made me chuckle.

|Next Day 🐢<Frog|

I woke up to find a birds nest on my head. Not literally but when I walked into the kitchen I saw a baby fox trying to eat a banana out of my fruit bowl. Why would a baby fox in my house? More importantly, why is it trying to eat a banana?

It's whining made my heart melt. Yes the 'badass' has a soft side for animals, what did you expect? Me too be a complete heartless bitch that only loves my beautiful facial features and sexy reflection? Hell naw!

I saw that the foxes fur was covered in mud and twigs. I then looked at the hypnotising big brown fox eyes. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Rushing, I quickly picked up the baby fox (who doesn't have a name yet) and turned on the bath tap. While I was doing this the baby fox snuggled deeper into my chest. That made me more curious about it.

~ she feels safe in your arms. You know, since your part angel, were cat, and fairy most animals will feel safe around you.~ Silver said in my mind. So that's why.

Once the bath was ready I started washing the muck and dirt off the little fox. I really need to give her a name. At least I was guessing it was a girl... Anyway, I have a few ideas.

"Do you like the name...Foxy?" I giggled. She shook her head. "Ummm... Would you like a colour name? Hmmm... maybe I could name you after food? Maybe banana? Do you like the name banana?" She once again shook her head. Picky much.

"Yellow?" No

"Purple?" No

"Orange?" No

"Green?" No

"...Fifi?" No

"Fluffy?" No

"... Rose bush?" No

"Daff, short for Daffodil?" Yes, finally!
"Well Daff, it's time for school. Since you can't come with... wait, you actually could come with me. But I would need to take my car. Come on" I said waving Daff to follow me. Hopping into my BMW I drive to school. Noticing that I only have one minuet till my next period I just decide to skip. Picking up Daff, I walk into school with everyone that exited the classrooms stared.

Waking to my next class I walk in. My teacher looks shocked that I came to class on time but became more shocked when she saw Daff.

"What is a baby fox doing in here Miss Johnson?" She asked.

"This is my pet Daff and I didn't want her home alone. Do you have a problem?" I said with a threatening tone.

"N-no problem, please take a seat." I go and sit down. The bell then rings while students are still piling inside the classroom.

|Lunch 🐓<Cat|

Yum...Food

*************************************
A/N: Sooo that's the chappie!

What is this animal: 🐖
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
Answer: Dog

If you guessed it correctly then I will... Eat candy! So please get it right!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow (but please mostly vote😃!)

Hugs 'n' kisses 😘