Chapter 4

A/N: I am so sorry that chapter 3 was so short.
********************************
Skyler's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up with a jolt. I had the same dream from last night and it's getting really weird.

Anyway I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I then put on black skinny jeans, crop top that has a sun with sunglasses on it and says: The light shines on me.
I also put on my trademark leather jacket.

I then take my keys then go out of the house and hop on my motorbike.

~remember there are other werewolf at your school, so be careful.~ Silver said.

~yeah yeah, now let's go~ I said back steering the engine.

******At school**********************

I hopped off my bike when I smelt a heavenly smell.

~MATE MATE~ Silver started shouting in my head.

~calm down, also tell me what a mate is?~

~ a mate is short for soul mate. It means you don't feel complete without them.~

~oh okay; so I have a mate since I'm a werewolf?~

~yeah, yeah, werewolf~ then she grumbled something but I ignored her and followed my 'mates' scent.

It leaded all the way to Damon. I locked eyes with his emerald green eyes.

"Mate." we both said at the same time.

Damon looked shock for a moment then spoke

"Hey my name is Damon. What's your name?"

"Skyler." I said with a smile. Everyone gasped at my smile that soon turned into a small smirk.

Damon looked to the ground then at me. It looked like he was having an internal war inside his head.

~probably his wolf~ spoke Silver

~oh okay.~

Damon's P.O.V:

"Mate" we both spoke.

I was really shocked to say the least. How did she know about mates? Did she know that I'm a werewolf? I hope she doesn't reject me.

"My names Damon, what's your name?"
I finally spoke.

"Skyler." she said with a smile which turned into a small smirk when she heard gasps.

~MARK MATE! MARK HER RIGHT NOW!~ Ryder yelled in my head.

~no we do not want to scare her off! I want to mark her mine as much as you do but we can't. Not until she's ready~

~fine~ whined Ryder.

I looked at my mate- I mean Skyler when I noticed her waving at me.

"See yah later Damin." She said before turning to walk away.

*************************************
A/N: on the side is Skyler but with blue eyes. Please don't be mad at me for not updating in a while.
Bye.