Chaptet 21- PEW! PEW! PEW!

I stealthily move next to the broken glass double-doors, gun in hand, I peek through the glass a little and see Michonne, Daryl, and Jacks with guns drawn and Zay with a gun to her head.

      I click a bullet into the gun chamber.

    Time to go all sniper with a pistol on these bastards.

    I make eye contact with Michonne, who exchanges glances with Jacks and Daryl.

    I motion towards the bandits who had their guns drawn too.

     I grab a brick (and I totally wasn't planning on originally throwing it at Zaylee or anything...) and chuck it across the parking lot.

     The bandits' head turned that direction (thank goodness the bandits didn't shoot immediately) and everyone grabs the bandits' guns. Shots started firing, and as Zaylee grabs for the gun but another shot fires and she drops to the ground, screaming.

     "Shit!" I can't help yelling and I aim my M16 at the bandit that is now aiming for Zaylee's head. I fire, hitting the bandit's gut and I fire again, not missing as the bullet finds his skull easily.

    Eventually, the firing stops and it's just us and the bodies of the bandits.

    I step out of the shadows as Jacks picks up Zay and rushes to the car with Michonne. Daryl sees me and nods.

   We both sprint after them.