"Nah.." Sofia looks down at her phone.

Ifrah see's the broken expression written on her face. "Than what? Why look so.. so sad?" Sofia's eyes darts to Ifrah's than back to her phone, she gives an awkward chuckle.

"I'm not." Sofia scoffs.

Ifrah nods, seeing through her lie. "Sure. Guess someone's the J word than." She sits up from the stool.

"The J word?" Sofia's brows narrow in confession.

"Oh ya know. Jealous." Ifrah takes out her wallet.

Sofia gives another awkward chuckle. "I am not."

"Sure Jan." Ifrah gives a fake smile. "What do you want? Pizza or hotdog."

"Pizza." She says without a doubt. "And I'm not jealous."

"Okay." Ifrah laughs.

Sameya calls everyone downstairs, to tell them some exciting news, and to get changed.

"Everyone hurry up, we have 20 minutes to get to the airport!" Sameya exclaims.

Sofia and Abeera both head downstairs worrying sweaters and warm fall clothes. "Airport? Why are we going to the airport?" Abeera says confused.

"To pick up Yusuf!"

Sofia looks around to see if this was a joke but it isn't, it's already thanks giving break. A smile plays on her lips, as she moves twice as fast as she was. She grabs her blackberry, and converse.

She speeds to the black S.U.V, waiting for the others to arrive. Joy is all she can feel, she can't wait to finally reunite with her brother after so many months that have gone by. She wonders how tall he is now, maybe he's probably the same height. Or maybe he isn't. And Sofia can't wait to see the girl his engage with, he couldn't stop yapping about how she's pretty and nice, etc. Today Sofia will see if his telling the truth.

"Finally you guys took forever!" Sofia says impatient. Abeera hits her on the head. "Ow! Mom!"

"Sofia will you be quiet?" Sameya says annoyed.

"Yeah Sofia will you be quiet." Abeera mimics her. Sameya turns back to glare at Abeera.

"I'm sorry." Abeera says quickly.

Sameya takes a big sigh than says."Now is not the time for you two to repeatedly shout my name. We're finally going to see Yusuf." Mom sighs again, "and his fiancee" She says all teasingly.

"Ew!" Abeera shouts, causing everyone to laugh.

The rest of the car drive was in silence, everyone was all hyped to finally see Yusuf. Abdul, who hasn't met Yusuf nor spoke to him, will probably very awkward once they get their, and reversed. Sofia knows Yusuf won't have a huge meltdown like she did when she heard the news of him being married to her mom.

"We're here." Abdul parks the car. Everyone jumps out of their seat, and speed walks to the airport.

Sofia left several text messages to Yusuf on her mom's phone since she doesn't have his number on her blackberry.

*WERE HERE WERE COMING INSIDE* Sofia sends.

She stares at the phone while they walk inside the airport, accidentally bumping into a man.

"Oops, sorry." Sofia looks up from her phone and gets meet by those same soft brown eyes like hers. The same light brown hair as hers. The same skin tone, and the familiar face that belonged only to..