Chapter 30: Shock

Loki's P.O.V.

We walked through the woods, getting closer to our destination. My only hope was that Gwen was still alive, I knew I had wronged her, but truthfully I loved her.

''What are you going to do when you find your mate?'', I asked Tenson.

''I found her already,'' Tenson said.

''Why not go to her?'', I asked.

''She died,'' he said.

''Oh, sorry,'' I said.

''I just don't fucking get it! Do you know what I would do to have my mate here with me? I would cherish her everyday and love her. You have a mate and you fucking cheat on her!'', Tenson yelled, out of nowhere.

''I messed up,'' I said.

''Bullshit. Deep down you wanted to fucking do it,'' he said.

''No, I didn't,'' I said.

''Well no one fucking forced you to Loki. You wanted that bitch, so cut the fucking bullshit. I can't wait for Gwen to find out what the hell you did,'' he snarled.

''She will find out when I tell her and not a moment sooner, do I make myself clear,'' I yelled.

''I am not one of your fucking pack members. I am a fucking alpha and I'm not afraid of you!'', Tenson yelled.

''Then do something,'' I said. He shifted and I did the same. We went at it, I bit down in his side, but he got my neck. He let me go and shifted back.

''Your fucking pathetic,'' he spat. I shifted back.

''Fuck you,'' I said.

''No why don't you go fuck that bitch!'', he said. I growled.

''You know I wonder how your kids are going to feel when they find out that you cheated on their mom,'' he said.

''No, I wonder how your pack would feel, knowing that their alpha betrayed his mate,'' he said.

''Do not bring my children nor my pack into this!'', I yelled.

''Shut the fuck up!'', the lycan man screamed. We quieted down.

''We are going to continue our journey and you need to be quiet,'' he said. We nodded our heads and continued walking. Tenson was right my actions would affect everyone around me. I never thought how I would tell my kids.

Luca's P.O.V.

Gg told us mommy and daddy were on a vacation, but I knew that wasn't true. I missed mommy and daddy. We all did.

Loki's P.O.V.

We kept walking through the woods all of us silent.

''Stop!'', the lycan man yelled. We stopped and stayed quiet. We heard rustling in the bushes. It quieted.

''Can we kee-

''Shhh!'', the lycan man said. A figure jumped out of the tree. Tenson and I looked at each other. A vampire. The person looked up, blood dripping from their mouth.

''Holy shit!'', Tenson exclaimed.

''Gwen?'', I asked.

''Hello, Loki,'' she replied smiling, her teeth stained with blood. I couldn't believe my eyes, but my wife, my love, my soulmate was a vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fin

Loving The Luna, sequel to Love Me Alpha. Coming soon! Follow me to get the notification for when it arrives.

While you wait, please read my two new books, Married To The Money and Psychos In Love.