Chapter 16: Paradise

(Still Loki's P.O.V.)

The kids fell asleep last night on our bed. They were all still knocked out and piled at the bottom of the bed. I moved a little and they groaned in protest.

''No Dada,'' Lola mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows. I guess I would have to stay in bed a little longer. Beside me Gwen was sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful and radiant. I put my hand on her stomach and rubbed it gently. The baby started kicking, at least I wasn't the only one awake. I kissed Gwen's stomach and she moaned a little.

''Not while the kids are in here,'' she grumbled as she pushed me away. I wanted to laugh so bad, but I didn't want to wake everyone up. I ended up going back to sleep and this time when I woke up everyone was gone.

I got up and left out the room. I saw everyone, except the kids sitting at the table. I guess they were in the living room, judging from the amount of noise I heard in there.

''Good morning, babe,'' I said as I kissed Gweneth's cheek.

''Good morning,'' she said back.

''You want me to fix you some food?'', she asked. I nodded my head and she got up. I don't think my parents noticed my presence, they were giggling and whispering in each other's ear. When I saw my dad nibble on my mom's ear, I was done. I got up and went into the kitchen.

''Babe I'm almost done, no need to be impatient,'' Gwen said as she scooped some grits on my plate.

''I'm not here because I'm impatient, my parents are being all lovey-dovey and its making me sick,'' I said.

''I think its cute,'' Gwen said, shrugging her shoulders. She handed me my plate and I started eating.

''Thanks Gweneth,'' I said.

''Your welcome and stop calling me Gweneth,'' she said. I rolled my eyes and scarfed down the rest of my food.

''Someone was hungry,'' Gwen said.

''Well you didn't give me any last night, so my appetite is increased,'' I said.

''The kids were in the room,'' she said.

''We could've went out to the car,'' I said. She just rolled her eyes in response. I heard her footsteps fade as she went into the living room. I washed out my plate and started walking toward the living room. My parents were making out at the table. I think it was time for us to go. I went over to Gwen.

''I'm going to go pack up the kids stuff,'' I said. She nodded her head and gave me a quick kiss.

Gwen's P.O.V.

Loki had just left and Liam was by me, babbling about his dream.

''And then a princess came and beat the monsta,'' he said.

''That's so cool,'' I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''What you dream about?'', he asked.

''Momma doesn't have dreams,'' I said. He gasped slightly.

''No dreams?'', he asked.

''No dreams, all I see is black,'' I said.

''That cray cray mama,'' he said. I nodded my head and watched over the other kids.

''When sister come?'', he asked.

''In about a month and a half,'' I said.

''Cool,'' he said as he started messing with my stomach.

''Go say bye to grandma and grandpa,'' Loki said as he came in the room. They all ran into the dining room. I followed them and said bye to Loki's parents. After we were done saying our goodbyes we left and headed to the house. There we found my mom standing on our doorstep.