Chapter 3: The Talk

When I woke up in the morning Lola was still sleeping peacefully. I stroked her hair out of her face and told her to wake up.

''You have school, honey.'', I said, shaking her gently.

''I no wanna go.'', she said before closing her eyes again. She did go through a lot yesterday. I kissed her forehead and got out of the bed. I went downstairs where Loki and the boys were.

''Good morning, baby.'', he said, coming over and kissing me on the lips.
''Good morning.'', I said, kissing him back. The boys were at the table eating their breakfast.

''I was thinking that we should let the children go to school on the territory.'', I said. I felt like it was for the best. They would have the security they need and a good education.

''We could. Do you want to get them started today?'', he asked.

''No. We'll just let them finish up there. Lola will stay home and we'll go get everything situated with their school.'', I said.

''Okay sounds like a plan.'' , he said.

''Boys finish up your breakfast we're about to leave.'', Loki said.

''I'll see you when you get back.'', I said. I pecked him on the lips before going back upstairs. I went inside Loki and I's room and saw Lola sitting up on the bed, rubbing at her eyes.

''You okay?'', I asked. She nodded her head.

''I go to school?", she asked.

''No, baby. You'll stay home with mommy and daddy.'', I said. She nodded her head and I picked her up, so that I could get her ready for the day. I ran her a bubble bath. I took off her clothes and put her inside of the tub.

''I tired.'', she said.

''I know, but you need to get clean.'', I said. I started washing her hair with her kids shampoo. After I washed it, I conditioned it and her curls popped. I bathe her and then took her out of the tub. I dried her off and went into her room to get her dressed.

''What do you want to wear?", I asked. She pointed to her light pink dress. I put her underclothes on her and then slipped on her dress. I put her hair into a bun with a cute pink bow. Then I put her pink flats on her.

''You look beautiful.'', I said as I picked her up.

''Tank you, mama.'', she said. I walked her downstairs and fixed her a plate of the breakfast Loki made.

''Eat up.'', I said. I helped myself to a plate and sat down with her. After we ate we went and brushed our teeth. I then went upstairs, showered, and got dressed. I smelt Loki enter the house, then I heard his voice.

''Gwen!", he yelled from downstairs.

''I'm up here.", I yelled back. Lola was covering her ears in the process.

''Ya'll ready?'', he asked.

''Yeah.'', I said. I picked up Lola and went downstairs. We got into the car and drove to pack territory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Well now that everything is situated with that. Let's go to your appointment.'', Loki said as we got inside the car.

''What appointment?'', I asked confused

''Remember I set up an appointment to see how the baby is.'', he said. I didn't remember.

''Oh okay.'', I said. Loki started up the car and we drove to Dr. Phil's office.

''Where we go, Dada?'', Lola asked.

''We have to go see how the baby is doing in mommy's tummy.'', Loki told her.