Chapter 22: Betrayal At It's Finest

I looked at my sister as she held the gun at me, tears streaming down her face.

''Lona, no!'', another girl yelled as she came into the room. It was Brittany, Eww.

''I'm gonna make him pay,'' Lona said as she put her hand on the trigger.

''Your fucking up the plan. You need to be worried about killing your mom, dad, and his mate,'' Brittany said.

''Don't you dare touch my mate!'', I growled.

''Loki, shut the hell up. I don't know why you would even want that black bitch!'', Brittany snarled.

''She's my fucking mate, I fucking love her!'', I yelled.

''Well sometimes what you love you have to let go,'' she said. Two boys came in, carrying a bloody Gwen.

''Baby?'', I said. She didn't look up, I think she was unconscious.

''What did you do to her?'', I snarled.

''You know just a little wolfsbane, and some other stuff, that will probably kill her,'' Brittany said. By now Lona had dropped the gun and the guy, whom I'm assuming was her boyfriend, was talking to her.

''Release my mate,'' I said.

''Fuck no!'', Brittany yelled.

''I'm warning you,'' I said. She just laughed.

''1," I said. She smiled.

''2,"

''3," I said darkly. She raised her eyebrows. I felt my wolf resurfacing. As he came out, I growled loudly and ripped the chains that bound me to the wall. The cuffs were still around my wrist, but the chains were hanging loosely. I swung my arms and hit Brittany in the face knocking her out. I then hit Lona's boyfriend and he fell down. Wait where the fuck did lona go? I looked and saw them trying to her away, pulling Gwen along with them. I ran after them, but I was too late. They got in the car driving away. Except Lona I still smelled her scent.

''Come out, come out wherever you are,'' I said as I stalked the woods. I heard movement. I heard a big swoosh of air and I reached my hands out behind me and grabbed it.

''I'm untouchable, bitch,'' I said as I swung the body against a tree.

I bit down on the neck and ripped the head off. Good bye Lona.. I searched Lona's clothes and found a key. I used it to take the cuffs off. I walked back toward the house. I concentrated and fire shot out of my hands, lighting it on fire. I heard screams, cries, and yells. I walked away and kept walking in the woods. Eventually I saw a gas station. I went in and looked at the man behind the register. His eyes widened.

''Where am I?'', I asked.

''Irish Bayou,'' he said, trembling. I wasn't that far from New Orleans.

''You got a car?'', I asked. He nodded his head.

''Hand me the keys,'' I said. He nodded his head and looked in deep thought. I went into my pocket and pulled out a stack of cash.

''This will be enough to get you a new car, please I need your car. My wife and children are in danger,'' I said. He nodded his head and handed over the keys.

''Thanks,'' I grumbled. I went outside and hopped in his car. It took about 30 minutes to get back into the city. I drove fast toward the house. I mind-linked the warriors to be there, I also told them to make sure they go unnoticed. When I arrived at the house, I could barely notice the warriors were there. I went inside the house and saw the children playing, except for Lola. I put a finger to my lip and they nodded. I sniffed out Lola's scent and it led me to one of the guest rooms. The door was closed and locked. I heard Lola's cries. I busted through the door and saw my dad touching Lola. I went over and punched the shit out of him.