Chapter 23: Answers

''Who's car is that?'', Tenson asked.

''Some guy's car from a gas station,'' I said.

''We'll be using my car, that one looks like it is about to give out at any moment,'' he said. I shrugged my shoulders and got in his car. I felt Gwen sleeping.

''I'm going to try and dream walk into Gwen's dreams,'' I said.

''Okay,'' he said. He started up the car and I closed my eyes.

It was dark and deserted. The swing set rocked back and forth, creepily.

''Gwen?'', I called out.

''Loki,'' I heard a faint voice reply. I kept walking and I saw Gwen in one of the trees. I climbed up and sat on the branch with her. Her face was bruised and scratched.

''Baby, what did they do to you?'', I asked.

''They hurt me Loki, are you coming for me?'', she asked.

''Of course, I'm looking for you right now. Do you have any idea where you are?'', I asked.

''I saw a sign it said Ipernau. I think its a werewolf prison, there are other werewolves here and I'm so scared Loki. Sometimes the people shoot at us and everyday someone leaves and doesn't come back,'' Gwen said as tears made their way down her face.

''Baby, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll get you out there, alive. I love you so much,'' I said.

''I love you too, Loki. Please hurry, I don't want to have the baby in here,'' she said as she placed her hand on her belly.