Chapter 24: Pretty Baby

Tenson's P.O.V.

I felt bad for Loki. It felt like my heart was tearing on the inside, so I could only imagine how he felt. All I hoped is that we could fine Gwen because even if she wasn't with me, I wanted her to be alive and happy.

Loki's P.O.V.

''Loki,'' Gwen giggled.

''I love you, baby,'' I said as I gave her a kiss. I started kissing down her neck and she moaned softly.

''I love you, too,'' she said, panting slightly. I leaned up from her neck and kissed her on the lips.

''Baby, I need you to give me some more details about where you are at,'' I said.

''I'm in a prison,'' she said as her eyes mirrored her sadness.

''I know but do you know the name?'', I asked.

''I-I don't remember, Loki,'' she said, shaking her head.

''Baby, I need you to think, think real hard,'' I said. She closed her eyes in concentration.

''I-I don't know. I can try to ask for some information when I wakeup,'' she said.

''Okay, Gwen,'' I sighed. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

''I'm sorry,'' Gwen said.

''It's okay, it's not your fault,'' I said.

''Have you found anything out about it?'', she asked.

''Yeah. I went to Lysander he said that it would be hard to locate you and even if I did it would be impossible for me to get you out, but I don't believe in that,'' I said. Gwen frowned.