Chapter 18: Hurt

I woke up in the morning and saw Loki, what the fuck.

''Hey baby,'' he said, trying to give me a kiss.

''Why did you cut your hair?'', I asked pouting. He kissed me on the lips.

''It was getting annoying and I made sure it's long enough for you to pull on,'' he said.

''Mmm I'll be the judge of that,'' I said as I pulled him down.

''No babe, I've got to get to the office,'' he said.

''Okay, then. Bye,'' I said as I got out of bed.

''Don't be like that, Gwen,'' Loki said.

''Like what?'', I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

''I don't have time for your attitude, I'm leaving,'' he said as he walked out the room. I heard the door slam and his car drive away. Well then. I walked out the room and went to wakeup the kids. They had school today. When I got the kids all up and ready, I made them some breakfast. After that I drove them to school and checked them in.

When I returned home it was lonely and quiet. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Loki. I pressed ignore and then I went upstairs into Loki and I's room. My phone rang again and this time I answered.

''Hello,'' I said, tiredly.

''Hey, why did you ignore my call?'', Loki asked.

''What do you want?'', I asked.

''Did you bring the kids to school?'', he asked.

''Yeah,'' I replied.

''Okay then, that's all,'' he said. I hung up and laid down on the bed. I was tired as hell. The baby started kicking and I groaned. Her kicking always made it hard to sleep. I rubbed my stomach and she settled down a little. As soon as I was about to welcome sleep there was a knock on the door. I hurried down the stairs and opened the door. It was Thomas, Ellie, and a few other pack members. I guess these were the warriors.

''Come in,'' I said. They frowned a little but came in anyway.

''I'm sorry, my hormones are all over the place and I'm tired as hell,'' I said, apologizing.

''It's okay, I know its not easy being pregnant,'' Ellie said, beaming.

''Are you guys expecting?'', I asked.

''We sure are,'' Thomas said, grinning from ear to ear.

''That's awesome, finally a she-wolf that understands my pain. Have you been having cravings yet?'', I asked.

''Yeah like just yesterday, I was craving ketchup and brocolli,'' Ellie said. I scrunched up my nose.

''I know right after I threw it all up,'' she said, grimacing.

''I was hoping that you could give me some tips, since I'm new to this whole thing,'' she said.

''Sure, C'mon let's go into the den,'' I said. She followed me and we sat on the leather couches in the den.

''So what questions do you have?'', I asked.

''Well how do you do it? I mean I was told you use to be a party girl and now your like a full time mom,'' she said.

''Well from the moment I found out Loki was my mate, I stopped partying and drinking. It wasn't really hard for me to adapt to the motherly life style. I guess in relationships you have to compromise, I had to give up my lifestyle and my dreams. It sounds bad, but its not my kids are worth it,'' I said.