(Gabriela, Nelly and Daisy)

"Since this woman is going to our schools College, Nick is doing the same, everyone is talking about that." said Gabriela to her friends while walking down some stairs.

"Unbelievable! What part of that woman is so great?" Asked Nelly. "I mean come on, she has nice boobs but she lacks brains, it's that the new trend these days."

"I know right you could be united on graduation day." Said Jade. The three girls stopped chatting about Nick and Kaitlin as they saw that Jade Sasha and Kaitlin were walking up the stairs talking about graduation.

"Well, does that mean a. . . Kiss!" Said Sasha puckering her lips.

"Oh that's great, you could have your first kiss on graduation day." Said Jade to Kaitlin.

"Oh stop it, that's impossible." Kaitlin said slapping their shoulders.

"Wait did you ever hear about our schools myth, a couple that kisses on graduation day will stay together forever." Sasha said smiling.

"Is that really true?" Kaitlin asked. Gabriela, Daisy and Nelly turned around with disgusted faces. Staring at the three girls.

In Kaitlin's POV

Sasha said a kiss was possible, well that's not true right? First... First Kiss. The first time in my life. That special thing that can only happen once. . . First kiss. I wonder what that would be like. I pulled my hand to my lips. Everyone anticipates a great first kiss, but I mean I don't know how to kiss. I'll be humiliated.

***

"Oh right the ones in charge of the teacher appreciation party are you three." Said Mr. Erickson to Jade, Sasha and I.

"Yes, we haven't decided on a place yet, but please come for sure teacher." Sasha said.

"Oh course, you three have worked really hard, anyways congratulations on graduating." He added.

"Thank you, all of us from Class F can graduate." Jade said.

"We'll have the best graduation and teacher appreciation party right?" I asked him.

"Oh course," he said with a thumbs up.

"Yup." I added with my thumb up as well.

"But, there is one fella who might not graduate." He said, this got all of our attention. "Huh? You guys haven't heard about Keith Capello?" We all had dead stares.

"Keith?" I said. "Speaking of which, he wasn't here today, right?" I added.

"No way, Keith can't graduate?" Sasha said, very surprised.

"No way, it's him, the one everyone has been talking about," said Jade looking at Sasha and I.

"I mean, he could graduate. It's possible, but. . ."

***

The next morning Keith and I were walking to school together we made it pass the gates.

"Kaitlin." He said

"Hm." He placed his arm around my shoulder and brought me in, my back was touching his side. I smiled and so did he.

"What is it?" I asked. Still smiling, we continued to talk.

*.*.*

In Nick's POV

"It's lonely." I heard someone say. I was inside the building on the second floor, I was next to a window and I looked out. Kaitlin and Keith were there walking and talking, Keith's arm was around Kaitlin. These days I find myself annoyed with her, it's not like its unusual but I feel the annoyance is more powerful. I continued my way up the stairs rolling my eyes at the couple.

*.*.*

In Kaitlin's POV
Once Keith and I entered our classroom. Cade and Jack shot right out of their desks.

"Keith is back!" Cade yelled.

"Keith are you okay?" Said Jade and Sasha walking towards us.

"Of course I'm okay," he said to them.

"But university." Jade added.

"Jade be quiet." Sasha whispered or at least tried to.

"No. No. No I am one step ahead of you guys, I've decided to become an adult faster than all of you, so I can get money and cook." He added.

"So you've decided to work instead of attending school." Sasha refrained.

"Keith you're optimistic, or you're just a carefree person." Jade said to him.

"Don't mind that, at least he is finally in the mood to graduate." I added.

"Right, instead of that what about you?" He asked. "You guys are in charge of the graduation party, right?" We nodded our heads.

"But we still haven't decided where to hold our party, it'll be difficult because of the budget we have." Sasha said. Keith went up to the magazine with places.

"Pig Italian? Absolutely not, this restaurant is so cheesy." He said. "Let me help you with the party."

Authors Note
A lot of POV's in this chapter. Happy Reading ^.^