A New Era

I felt Jack's tongue plunge into mouth ever so smoothly, and he made an mmmm sound when he was granted entrance. His hands left my wrists and started feeling my figure all the way down to my hips. He is a the best kisser I've ever come across, his mouth was almost addicting. 

Wait what the hell am I doing?

Then I pulled away from his mouth, but his hands were still on my hips, his hands are huge.

"What?! Was it too much tongue?! Everyone always loves the tongue!" Jack said, and I pulled away from his hold.

"I don't even know what the--or why the hell I'm doing this?!" I said as I ruffled my hair with my two hands.

"You're doing it because you want to babe. And what you want--" He closer to my face and whispered in my ear.

"--is Jacky." He whispered, and it sent chills down my spine, and a wave of pleasure through my entire body. God he really does know how to be smooth with the woman. 

"I hate it!" I exclaimed.

"Hate that you can't resist me?" he said with a raise of an eyebrow.

"NO . . . Wait yeah--I mean NO! Just-just stop it!" I said as I pushed him away from me.

"She's stuttering now, I'm making her nervous," he said with a smile as his feet stumbled back. I stood there against the wall, and looked around the office.

"How did I even manage to get here?" I said softly as I began questioning myself.

"Why question it? I say embrace it," Jack said as he got closer to me once again.

"NO! GET AWAY!" I lied, I actually wanted to kiss him again. Badly. I pushed him harder this time.

"Ooooo you're so rough princess. I like that," he said as he stood where he got pushed to.

"UGH! Why do you have to be--"

"Be what?" he asked with another smirk.

"STOP SMIRKING." I said.

"But I know you love it." he added. How is it that he knows that I can't resist him? --Oh yeah, I blindly spilt the beans to "Aaron" earlier. 

"I should have never told you all that shit in Fyrestone. I'm an idiot!" I said.

"I would have found out sooner or later, so don't fuss sweetie. Jack can dig dirt on anyone."

I raised an eyebrow and said, "So you think that's dirt? Referring to yourself as a bit trashy?"

"Jack's not trashy baby. But I sure as hell can be dirty."

"Ugh! You're so vulgar," I pouted. I knew I had a decision to make.

"What are your plans for Earth anyways? I've got a hell of a lot of questions for you," I said, trying to change the conversation.

"I'm trying to save your planet from all the impurities of course! Bind it with this world, make new, make clean, and better! You should see all the blueprints I've already drawn up," he said.

"This isn't--this isn't right," I admitted.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be on top?" He said as he walked behind me. He then placed his hands on my shoulders and started leading me to his chair.

"Ever had a dream? A dream of tranquility and peace?" He said as he sat me down in the chair.

"Don't bullshit me on that one. Pandora is not a place of peace and tranquility," I said.

"True, but did you see all those workers out there? How peaceful it is, everyone working together! Like a community! And look at all the money we bring in baby. We could literally swim in it if we wanted to," he said as he started to massage my shoulders. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to convince me. 

"Money is the last thing on my agenda," I said.

"Then what's the first thing cupcake?"

"Innovation. Technology. Exploration," I stated honestly.

"Well I like the sound of those things. Do you know what Hyperion is? It's all of those things you stated," he said and spun the chair around so I faced him.

He stood above me with his arms crossed, "Listen closely when I say this."

I looked up at him skeptically and curiously, what absurd idea would come out of his mouth now.

"I have defined a new era for both your world and mine. An era of utter potential and limitless possibilities. I don't want another hot shot leader from Earth--mostly because that position has been filled by me--emphasis on the hot--what I need is a mind that can execute these plans as well as I can," he said.

Then he reached out and brought my chin up to look at him.

"And babe. You've got a beautiful mind. So I'm asking you. Right now. To join me, and lead the world--OUR worlds into a new era that we will define. TOGETHER."

"Weren't you about to enslave me?" I said as I shot him a dirty look, and he let go of my chin.

"Not really--I just wanted to push you to see if you would give up and give in, BUT you didn't AND you ended up being really friggen hot so that's a plus too," he said, and I sighed with slight annoyance.

"Don't act like you don't like these subtle compliments sweetie," he smirked at me.

"UGH," I said frustratedly.

"If you say yes--and rule with me, we'll--well it's gonna be friggen awesome. But if you say no..."

"Yes." I decided quickly.

"Wait really?" He was surprised.

"My decision comes utterly derives from a scientific perspective. I want to lead the world into a time of innovation, and be able to bring my prototypes to life. So yeah," I said.

"Well I am so glad you said that cupcake, because I want to start with those plans you had on your flash drive," he said and pulled something from his pocket. It was another flash drive.

"Yeah I kept it, didn't really destroy it. I'm not a mean person! I really am not!" he said and snickered.

"Good one. Now can we get started?" I asked.

"Of course."