Shocking!

"What do you mean you work for Hyperion!?" I asked furiously.

"I meant I used to! And like-one second-" He stood up and shot at one of the engineers.

"So!? You're telling me this just now?!" I said, and stood up and did the same.

We underestimated the amount of Hyperion workers that were here, and were clearly outnumbered, and our guns weren't all that great either.

"Well I just FORGOT. OKAY," he said.

"Fuck this," I said and stopped hiding behind the counter and went to face the 5 engineers, probably a bad idea.

"You wanna die or something?!" Aaron said in his cowardly position.

"I'd rather die like this, than like that," I said as I pointed to him and he groaned.

"We should have just went through the other way," he said as he joined me.

"Yeah well why didn't you tell me!" I said as I shot at one of the engineers.

"I DID," he shouted as he punched one of the guys.

"Well why didn't you tell me you worked for Hyperion before!?" I said as I dodged one of the engineers punches.

"Maybe because I wanted to keep my lunch down, and AVOID BEING PUNCHED AND POSSIBLY KICKED IN MY-"

"SHIT," he said as 2 engineers surrounded him.

I thought fast and put my hands on the counter and kicked my feet back into the engineer's face like a donkey. He fell to the floor.

"Anything you want me to tell your family?" I shouted as I took out another pistol.

"I don't HAVE ONE. I TOLD YOU THAT," he said to me.

"Good then NO ONES GONNA MISS YOU. Because after this I'm going to BEAT YOUR ASS," You shouted.

"NOT UNLESS I BEAT YOURS FIRST. No ones gonna miss you either, YOU KNOW. BECAUSE YOU ALSO DONT HAVE A FAMILY," he said and shot the final engineer in the head without even looking at him. We both stood there for a moment, breathing heavily, and looking at the five dead corpses.

I glared at him, annoyed that he kept secrets from me, but yet I wasn't surprised.

"Just get me to Hyperion. So we can go our separate ways," I said as I stood up.

"HAHAHA Nah uh. NAH. AH. Why can't you?! You think you're some freaking hacking prodigy, so you FRIGGIN DO IT." He shouted.

"Fine I will," I said and walked over to one of the computers.

"PASSCODE PLEASE:" the computer spoke when I pressed enter.

It' sure would be easier if I could plug in my program, but the computer might wipe it out. It'll just take a little longer if I manually hack into it.

"Here we go," I said.

Aaron stood in the corner and pouted, rubbing his new bruises and scratches.

I started typing away trying to break the wall embedded into its system. The sound of my fingers furiously typing got me into my rhythm, I was able to break one wall down.

And then another.

And then another.

And then--

"Access granted," the system said, and I gave a celebratory "Woo hoo!"

"What-?" Aaron said as he ran over.

"Not bad kid, not bad," he said as I looked up to him.

"I guess it's about time I take off this helmet its getting pretty hot," he said, and caught my attention. I looked at him curiously. He clicked a button on the side, and his robotically screened voice was removed.

Then he removed his helmet.

"Sup babe." It was handsome Jack, his hair was flat and messy, and my eyes widened in utter shock. My breathing got heavy and my hands started to shake.

"You lying BASTAR-" I said and went to push him down but he slapped something onto my neck. A sticky pad that stuck onto my left side of my neck sent electric volts throughout my body, paralyzingly me to the floor .

"Isn't SHOCKING that I'm the one kicking your ass now," he said as he bent down to me.

He started manically laughing, and my vision went black.