Prologue

"Mama!!! Mama!! Come here!" I screamed laying down in my bedroom watching the water come down my legs.

She ran into my room "what's wrong Nadia?" She said looking at the water on my bed.

"Lord Jesus your water broke!!" she panicked.

"Go to the bathroom and clean up so we can go to the hospital," she told me helping me up so I could go to the bathroom.

It was a cold night when I realized I was finally about to have my baby boy. I looked in the mirror at my stomach I was 38 weeks pregnant and my water had already broke.

I wasn't due until next month but I couldn't wait that long. I cleaned up the water and put on some sweatpants and a comfortable shirt. "Ma I'm ready," I said coming out the bathroom I was starting to have pains in my stomach I knew it was almost time for me to give birth.

"Mama please hurry!" I took deep breaths walking to my mom's car. Me and my mom got in the car and drove to the hospital.

"You're not driving fast enough!!! Come on!! Ahh." I screamed out I was having bad contractions I knew the baby was coming soon.

We finally made it to the hospital. I got there checked in and they put me in the labor and delivery room.

My contractions were getting worse. "ahhh I think I'm ready to push!!!" I yelled out.

"Where's Ryan!!?" I yelled out. I texted him when I left the house and told him my water broke but he didn't even reply or call. "Ahhhhhh I need to push" I was breathing hard and sweating.

The doctor came in. "Honey, how are you?" She said looking over at me. I was in so much pain. "Let's push a couple times to see if the baby will come out" she put on her gloves.

I opened my legs then I started to push. "Honey I need you to push as hard as you can ok?" She told me I shook my head and pushed then I took a break then I started pushing again.

The doctor started counting down and I push as hard as I could. The baby still didn't come out.

I pushed again hard as I could. "aww I see the head keep pushing!" My doctor told me.

My mom was holding my hand when I started pushing. "One more big push!" The doctor said as screamed because I was in so much pain.

"Almost there sweetie," she said trying to pull the babies head out after 10 minutes of pushing.

I finally heard a small cry. "it's a boy" the nurse held up my baby so I could see he was screaming and crying all I could do is smile.  I couldn't believe I was a mommy at 17.

"Aww he's beautiful," my mom said looking at my baby and she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

The nurse held my baby up wrapped him in a blue blanket and handed him to me. "You got a name yet?" She looked at me smiling.

"His name is going to be Ayden Elijah Carter," I said to her giving a weak smile when I looked at my cute baby that looks just like Ryan.

November 16, 2013... Ayden Elijah Carter 8 pounds 5 ounces.