f i f t e e n

T H E O

I was furious. How could he?!

He literally just hurt her already broken heart.

I'm not the type to stand up for people but he made me furious.

Especially Jacob.

I had always hated that asshole ever since we met each other.

And I was pretty much done with him when I chose to leave.

I walk out of class. It's lunch time and now I'm gonna go find Jacob. I need to set things straight.

I'm not thinking of picking a fight but all I want to do is fix things up. Just remember to not loose my temper.

"Hey, Theo my man!" Jacob exclaims as I come closer.

His smile fades as he realises the cold look on my face.

I push him against the lockers and hold him down tight.

"Woah relax dude. What's up?" he raises his hands.

"Dead parents. Nobody cares about you. Suicidal bitch!" I shout in his face. Yep I definitely lost my temper,

Jacob stands there, shock on his face.

"Do you realise what you did? How could you fucking say that?! You motherfucker!" I slam him harder against the lockers and he lets out a groan in pain.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! SHE'S AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL WHO DIDN'T DESERVE THAT KIND OF SHIT. SHE ALREADY HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE WHO TEASE HER FOR WHO SHE IS ARE ASSHOLES. If you want her in the gang maybe try not to be a dickhead." I finish off.

I expect him to say nothing but instead he responds, "You actually care about that bitch?"

"Fucking yes I do! She's my friend. Why would you do that?!"

"She was annoying me okay." he said.

"Can't you be a little bit fucking patient?!" I scream.

"Okay dude chill. I promise I won't do it again."

"You better not. Or else I'll chop your balls off." I say.

I loosen my grip and walk away.

He better not.

D E S T I N Y

"I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and then deflate. They fill with fire, exhale desire. I know it's dire my time today. I have these thoughts so often I ought. To replace that slot with what I once bought. Cuz somebody stole my car radio. And now I just sit in silence."

Tyler Joseph's words fill my head as I lay on the seat sketching on my notepad.

It's a drawing of a tree that I'm currently finishing off.

I think of it as a symbol of expansion. Sort of how your mind expands to different thoughts and imaginations. Like you exploring different things in the world and just letting it spread through your head. The knowledge engulfing you. Like as if time just stops and you let the things flow in.

Or just a simple tree. As many people would see it.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look up.

Theo stands in front of me with a huge smile. He makes a gesture asking me to take my earphones out.

I proceed to do so.

"What's up?" he asks me.

I study him. The vein on his neck is popping out, a sign of anger. Yet he still has a bright smile on his face.

"Are you angry?" I ask.

"N-no." he replies frowning.

I raise my eyebrows, "What happened?"

"N-nothing. Nothing happened."

"Tell me, Theo. What happened?" I press on.

He rubs the back of his neck, "Well, I sort of set things right with Jacob."

"What exactly did you do?" I ask.

"Well, what do you call abusing and screaming in his face non stop?"

I stare at him in shock. He actually did that? For me?

A weird feeling passes through me. Sort of like a feeling of warmth in my heart. Like a tingling sensation.

Whatever this is, it feels damn good.

"You did that? For me?" I ask.

The tips of his ears turn red and his cheeks flush. He nervously laughs, "Uh yeh. Anything for you."

I smile at him. And he smiles back. A goofy grin to be honest.

Yep, he definitely likes me. I smirk.

He's adorable when he's shy.

I look back down at my notepad.

Did I just say that he's adorable. Shit.

Shut up, Destiny.

"So," he asks. "Wanna go get coffee with me after school?" he asks fumbling with his fingers.

"Yes."