Tuesday, July 26, 2011, Note To Self: Only Trust Breanne

Dear Sir Larry Charles Richard the Third or whatever you name was,

You are now my personal punching bag. And Breanne is my only friend.

They betrayed me, all of them.

EVEN ELLA!

I'm on the plane back home right now with Breanne, because she didn't want to stay there any longer with those fucking slutty son of a bitches.

I can't believe them, honestly.

I thought this was going to be my dream vacation, walking through Central Park holding Brodie's hand, going on romantic horse and buggy rides, possibly having sex in hotels.

He did have sex in the hotel,it just wasn't with me. IT WAS WITH TIFFANY AND ELLA! THEY WERE HAVING A FUCKING THREESOME ON THE 20TH IN BRODIE'S HOTEL ROOM!

The vacation was fine up until that point, going exactly as planned, but on the 20th, me and Brodie were supposed to go on a date to this really nice Italian restaurant. I had reservations and everything. I was all dressed up in my little black dress and sliver strappy heels.I even straigtened my hair. That takes over an hour to do.

I went to get Brodie, and he had given me an extra key, so when I knocked and he didn't answer, I just walked in. He was making out with Ella while Tiffany was sucking his dick! Thise two are fucking sluts and he is a fucking man whore.

I whipped his key at him (and I have actually good aim, and I can throw stuff pretty hard. I learned from the best, brothers.) and he yelped in pain. All three of them stopped and stared at me and then he said "Of yeah, and I'm breaking up with you." He told me the day after that he had also been seeing Tiffany since just after we started dating, but this was the first time he did Ella.

I can't fucking believe him.

The funny part was though, when I ran back into me and Breanne's room crying, she asked what had happened, and when I told her, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into their room. I rememberexactly what she said (YAY GOOD MEMORY!) an it was...

"I can't believe you fucking bitches! Ella, you seemed so sweet and wholesome, but you're just a horny slut! I guess being locked up with a gazillion nerds and not getting or giving any made you a huge ass slut! And Brodie! I know you've cheated before, but I thought you changed! How many times have you told Kaytee you love her? Only a million! You're such a lying son of a bitch! I know we have the same mom which makes me a daughter of a bitch but I don't fucking act like one! You are a fucking man whore! Why don't you use your life fucking savings to go to a fucking strip club and buy fucking bitches because nobody will EVER date you again! Kaytee is coming to our school now, and she is almost guarenteed to be the next "it" Girl! She is absolutely stunning and no you don't want a girl with good qualities, you want a whore that will have sex with you on command! Just like Tiffany.

"Tiffany don't even think you'll get away blame free. You're the WORST out of EVERYONE! When Seth cheated on Ella, what did you do? Oh yeah... YOU WENT AND HED SEX WITH HIM! And now you're the other woman for Brodie, making Kaytee who thought you were her friend, BAWL HER EYES OUT! You also used me to get you places. I always did your homework, I always did your dirty work, and that made me hated! I only did it because I knew you could EASILY do your own dirty work and make me hated ANYWAY. I NEVER liked you that much anyway. You were always such a bitch to me and EVERYONE! In case you haven't noticed, you've never EVER had your own boyfriend. You've ALWAYS been the OTHER WOMAN! No guys like you for you, they only like you because YOU'RE A SLUT! At least you know you'll always have a good career as a stripper or a fucking prostitute!

"And guys, don't think you would've gotten away with it. Constantly sneaking off together wasn't obvious AT ALL! I knew what was up, but I didn't want to crush Kaytee, instead she found out herself. I was going to tell her eventually, but I guess she found out sooner. You guys are retards. I can't fucking BELIEBE YOU! Me and Kaytee are leaving, and don't apologize to either of us. Brodie, you're turning out to be just like Seth. You lying fuckers. ALL OF YOU!"

They stared at her stunned, and I did too. Breanne has never sworn before ever. And Tiffany looked almost like she was crying, and Ella looked like she was about to. Brodie even did abit too. I gave them a dirty look before we left.

We went back to our hotel room, and me and Breanne packed up. We were staying at the Plaza, but we decieded to check out and go to the Waldorf. It was so much nicer there. After we checked in, Breanne took me shopping on Fifth Avenue, and we went to Tiffany's.

Even though the store was named after the biggest bitch I know,  it was AMAZING. I got a beautiful Tiffany Key that was a heart at the top and had the Tiffany Blue enamel around the inside of the heart. Breanne got one with pink enamel.

We spent a fortune there, and spent so much more on the rest of fifth avenue too. The next day we went down to Soho and the Fashion District and went shopping there. On the 22nd we did museums, and we did more museums on the 23rd. On the 24th we did double decker bus tours and the Statue of Liberty, but we ran into the troublesom threesome. They were making out. We also had to go see Wicked with them, and the show was amazing but I couldn't stand them anymore. I told Breanne we had to leave soon.

She made arrangments for us to leave on the 26th, so on the 25th we spent our last day doing none other than shopping. We went into the store we didn't before, like American Girl and The M&M store, because even though I was almost 15, I still wanted to be a kid again.

We checked out this morning,  and boarded our flight. Luckily, no troublesome threesome. We sat first class and Breanne gave me the window seat.

We're still flying right now, and I actually can't wait to get home. Breanne said she was taking over Ella's room and repainting it baby blue and making it more Breanne ish. I told her she should date my brother because then we could be sisters in law and my brother isn't an asshole.

Breanne is one year older than me, but she says she'll be my buddy in highschool. She knows who's an ass and sho isn't so she should keep me safe.

We're just flying out of New York State right now, and it'll be a few more hours until we get home, but I'm just glad to be away from those whores.

And don't worry Larry, you're the only one that I'll

Love Always,

Kaytee PARSONS XOXO ;)