Tuesday, July 5th, 2011. Note To Self: Guys Who Sparkle Are Probably Gay

Dear Sir Larry Charles Richard the Third AKA journal,

I learned that watching Twilight with your boyfriend is a bad idea.

Watching Twilight is a bad idea just in general.

Seriously, the world is over the sparkle dude obsession phase. That was over in 2009. GET WITH THE TIMES!

Anyway, since I was home alone practically all summer because I didn't expect my brother to pay attention to me, I invited Brodie to stay over and sleep in Jame's room. I'm not that much of a slut, like I wouldn't let him sleep in my room! Guys have cooties!

Well after when Brodie came back with his bag for a few nights, we decided that instead of going out and partying like usual, we would just chill at my house and watch movies on our huge flat screen plasma TV. We didn't feel like going out and renting a movie and all of the movies at my house are crappy horror movies that scare me so we looked to see what was on pay-per-view.

We were laughing so so SO hard at the insane random movies that were on TV that I'm pretty sure nobody had ever heard of, when we ran out of channels. We decided to watch Twilight.

Ya that was a stupid decision.

We couldn't take it seriously, I mean guys who sparkle? Everybody knows that vampires burn in the sun they don't sparkle! And also vampires don't exist! Neither do werewolves! The movie is so stupid! And I couldn't even talk about how hot Taylor Lautner's abs were because my boyfriend was right there. It sucked.

Brodie asked me what I would do if I met a sparkley guy and I said that I'd laugh so hard and ask him where he learned about that sparkle power. When I asked Brodie what he'd do I lauhghed so hard.

He said "If I saw a sparkling guy, I'd ask him if he lost his directions to the gay pride parade. Then, I'd ask to feel his rock hard abs because he wouldn't have a dick and something would have to go hard at the sight of me," he winked in my direction, and continued. "Also, I'd ask him if he knew Justin Bieber, because 'The Biebs' sparkles on stage so maybe they've met. And maybe they met Joseph and seen his technicolour wet dream coat!"

I was about to cut him off, when he jumped up and said, "And when they met, they all screamed 'SPARKLE POWER' and started to giggle. Not laugh histerically like you are now, but just giggle. Like a bunch of little girls."

When he said SPARKLE POWER he sounded like a stereotypical gay guy and it was so freaking hilarious! But that wasn't the end.

"I know you've seen Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, and do you know why the other brothers tore Joseph's coat?" I nodded my head to say yes, but he replied with, "No you don't! They were jealous that Joseph could be out of the closet while they were trapped in! They wanted him back in the closet with them, except Benjamin. He was straighter than the tall palm tree, dontcha know mon?" he finished with a Jamacian accent.

By this time I was killing myself laughing on the floor! It was the funniest thing alive and I have the funniest boyfriend ever! But I did learn that Joseph and the brothers, any sparkly vampires and Justin Bieber all believe in SPARKLE POWER, well, except for Benjamin.

The last few days have been hilarious, Sir Larry Charles Richard the Third, so I'm excited to see what tomorrow entails.

Love always,

                    Kaytee XoXo <3

P.S, BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF THE SPARKLE AND THE RAINBOW!!! XD =)