Monday, July 4th, 2011, Note To Self: Don't Try To Mix Your Own Alcoholic Drinks

Dear Sir Larry Charles Richard The Third,

I REMEMBERED YOUR NAME!! =)

Anyways, today I learned that mixing your own drinks with whatevers in the house, doesn't work. You end up sick and hungover. Not fun and eating McDonalds doesn't help if you're sick to your stomach, it only helps a hangover.

How did I learn this? Well, when I woke up this morning, I was greeted by Brodie waiting outside the house. He gave me a huge hug, and said I looked great even though I had only run a comb through my hair and washed my face. I knew I looked like shit.

He kissed me on the cheek and he escorted (OOOH BIG WORD!) me inside. He made waffles for breakfast for us, and also cut up a plate of fruit. Apparently, he was more used to getting over hangovers than I was.

I asked him how he did it, and he said he ate McDonalds. --__--

I was like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY fuck you.

Well, I didn't actually say it but I was about to. I was pissed that I felt super crappy and he was fine!

He said he also had experience getting over hangovers, so he knew how to get rid of them better. He said that the worst thing to do, was to drink more in attempt to stay perma-drunk because it didn't work and your hangover just got worse.

And normal people hanngovers aren't as funny as the movie.

Not. At. All.

Well anyways, after breakfast we cleaned up the dishes, and Brodie washed them and put away the food while I had a shower and did my hair. When I came out half an hour later, he was watching TV so I sat beside him.

He was shocked that I was done that fast, because he said his exes took at least an hour and a half. I laughed, because unlike most girls I didn't blow dry or straighten my hair. All I did in that half an hour was shower, brush my hair, scrunch my hair and put my make-up on. Oh and get dressed, can't forget that.

Since I still felt like crap, we didn't do anything more than a small kiss. He didn't try to take advantage of me, like most guys would've and all my exes did.

After we finished talking, it was almost noon. We headed to the beach, not for a party, but to swim.  He offered to teach me to surf, because he said that if I could skateboard I could surf, but I shocked him when I said I already could.

I had been surfing, drunk, sober or hungover, since I was like... Four? I don't know. But as it happened, I ended up giving Brodie some tips. He left a better surfer and a little humbler. I left laughing at him and soaking wet from the water.

We had to keep reminding each other that we were California natives, so then he started making jokes about how my blonde hiar was probably dyed and how my boobs were probably fake and I yelled MY BOOBS ARE NOT FAKE! And he asked how I could prove it so as a joke I said he could feel them and he gave me the you-are-most-defintely-not-serious-right? look.

We had a fun walk home, and when I went in the door, I was greeted by two pissed off parents. I forgot I had to be home when they got home. I explained that I was surfing at the beach with Brodie, and they met him and decided that he was actually quite nice. Well, better than most of my boyfriends were, anyway.

My parents had to pack because they had more business meetings in New York, for the rest of the month, so Maxwell was coming home to watch me, or pretty much buy groceries. Jame was staying with Andie in L.A., so I didn't have to worry about him.

Once my parents left, me and Brodie looked at each other and were like YES!!!!!!! =D=D=D=D=D=D=D

So that night, we went to someone's house party, who's house was huge. At the party, we were doing shots, so we got super drunk. Then, at around one in the morning, we decided to try and make our own drinks. Not that smart.

We used everything we could find in the fridge, and there wasnt that much. Our drink, "The Doomer" had gravy, ketchup, tequila, vodka and rum. The alcohol tasted good, but not the gravy and ketchup.

After I drank that, I ran to the bathroom and threw it up. Brodie followed me to make sure I was ok. He is so sweet <3

Anyways, we stayed the night at the party house, and got a taxi home the next day. I had such a bad hangover +o(

So the lesson, don't make your own drinks, and watch how much you drink

Love Always

                Kaytee XoXo