Friday, July 8th, 2011, Note To Self: I Pown At Rapping

Dear Larry Charles Dick,

I felt like shortening your name.

Anyways, I should be a pro rapper! GASP! And today, my note to self, is gonna be my journey, to rapping stardom!

This morning...

I was so nicely asleep, when Ella, the world's earliest bird, ran into my room and started jumping on my bed. She was singing horribly, and was telling me to get up. I whined and complained, and asked if I had to, then drowned her out and fell back asleep.

Five minutes later, she had her iPod playing full blast to everyone's favourite song. Rebecca Black's Friday.

Ella was just like, "Get up lazy ass or I'll buy you the shirt that says that! It's Friday! Come on sing with me!" Then, she started singing.

I, did the only sane thing. I went into my brother's room and locked the door, then fell back asleep. See, I'm a sane person.

That happened at 8 thid morning. Yeah, Ella was up at 8, and by the time I rolled out of bed, well more or less fell, Ella had unlocked the door and was video taping me. Gotta love best friends.

I was stuck rolling out of bed, so I ended up flopping on the floor. Ella had fallen over laughing because she is so considerate towards her best friend who is basically her sister. It was at least a few minutes later before my vision cleared up, and I realized that her naturally straight dark brown hair was perfectly done, and her make-up was finished too. She was up too early.

Ella told me there was Starbucks on the counter, so I walked out. I tripped over my foot, and hurt my other ankel, yes the already sprained one, so I just ended up crawling. I couldn't be bothered to stand up, so Ella handed me my coffee and I sat cross legged on the floor drinking it.

Love my life.

As soon as I said that aloud, Ella said "You have one?" in that weird joking tone, and I just glared at her. This was not a good morning.

There were so many reasons I loved Ella, like how she gets me coffee, is so much like me and so funny, but I definitely do NOT love her because she wakes me up at 8 every morning.

I definitely loved her for her spur of the moment descisions.

After I finished my drink, she burst back to attention, jumped up and motioned for me to follow. I groaned because I was a lazy ass and didn't want to get off of it, so Ella ran back and dragged my to my room. She sat on my bed, and flipped her laptop open.

I asked her to put me on the bed and she gave me that are you for serious? look before sje told me we were going on video chat... with nerd schoolers.

She said that today was their web-cam rap off day, and that she could technically participate. All highschoolers could, and the younger grades voted.

She signed on, and we signed up for the rap off. I finally decided to pull myself on the bed because my friend was so helpful.

We made our video, and the rap went like this

You see me on the block (block) You know I so hot (hot) Coz I'm the brightest scholar that's in raven claw (claw) I'm also braver than the superheros (heros) And I'm way cooler than Robert Deneiro (eiro) Imma keep rapping coz I knew you want more I'm the best to set foot in Griffindore You know I'm the baddest biditch That eva played quidditch So you can suck my diditch And please let me finish Slithering in Slytherin my oh my you guys are all darker than the night sky You're scary, mean, and some are evil Its making my mind spin like a wheel I walked through the doors of huffle puff Looked around said man this is tough Nobody there from end to end Guess here nobody has friends I'm the baddest biditch that That ever played quidditch You can suck my diditch Coz I would whoop you're buttitch At a game of quitditch Coz I'm the best biditch SO SUCK MY DIDITCHoh, and avada kedavra biditch

We finished recording our video, and when we watched it, we were killing ourselves laughing. We rapped the whole thing in a nerd voice, wearing nerd goggles and black bathrobes. Our posture was hunched over shoulders, and we kept our arms bent in and close, kind of like a T-rex! And I say we wrote a pretty awesome rap, considering neither of us had ever read or seen a Harry Potter book or movie in out lives!

We submitted the video, and after one hour, had 100 votes! That was from the entire nerd school, and they could vote as much as they wanted, but still! So far we were winning!

I emailed Brodie the video, and he said he was killing himself laughing when he watched it. He also showed Seth, who wanted to meet Ella. I was so happy because I knew Ella would fall for Seth, just because she's Ella!

I told her Brodie and Seth were coming over tomorrow, and then I had to show her pictures of Seth, and she got so excited. We spent the rest of the night talking about tomorrow's plans, and we went to bed early so we could get ready in the morning. Ella carried all of her stuff into her room, since she was here until the 23rd.

And I know, Ella has her own room because she practically lives here. She decorated it with purple walls and sheets and white furniture. And she has her own bathroom too. Big whoop.

But anyways, I'm going to become a professional nerd rapper! Because I'm that awesome!

I Just wrote really really big.

Anyways, later Larry

Love always,

                     Kaytee XOXO NERD BUDDIES!!!