Monday, July 11th, 2011, Note To Self: FWB Always Sounds Slutty

Dear Larry Charles Dick,

Friends with benifits sounds slutty, no matter how you describe it. Trust me, Ella tried to make it sound innocent, and it didn't work. Why would she just be with this guy to have sex! Honestly, WHAT THE FUCK! Pardon my french...

This morning, Ella and Seth were still in their room, but Brodie came to me to say goodbye. We decided we'd burst in on Ella and Seth to get them busted, after we went out for breakfast, of course. We gathered up courage, and prepared to get grossed out.

When we burst in on them, they were under the covers, but clearlt had no clothes on. Their bodies were pressed up against each other as if they were on a single bed. I yelled at them that there was more space on the bed, so they could spread out. Seth refused, so I told him to get the fuck out of my house before I got my big brother to personally whoop his ass.

I know, I'm so loving.

Brodie left the room with Seth to ask him what was up, and I stayed in Ella's room with her. I threw her the clothes that were thrown on the ground, and looked away as she got dressed. I asked her what the deal was with her and Seth, and she said they were friends with benifits.

Friends with benifits? Ella has so hit a new low.

We cleared up the meaning, and agreed that it was friends who have sex no strings attached. Doesn't sound slutty at all. *Eye roll*

I asked Ella why she won't just date him, and she said it was because she was leaving soon and wouldn't see him again. Yes, that was seriously her excuse.

She tried to make herself sound as innocent and pure as possibly, but since she called it friends with benifits, she just sounded like a mega slut.She said they'd never tell anyone about it, and how he said he just wanted to be friends with benifits for the same reason as her, when I got a text from Brodie.

It said that Seth had multiple friends with benifits. I debated whether to tell Ella the truth, or to just let her think what she wants. She looked so happy to think she has him, so I didn't want to rain on her parade. I decided to not tell her, but I felt horrible for not revealing his ugly secret.

I guess that's why he didn't want to kiss and tell.

I let Ella blab on and on about him and what a great kisser he is and what a great guy, while I zoned out and thought of ways that I could tell her about him without her being crushed.

When I came back to earth after my trip to Lala Ninjasaurusland, I saw Ella had that look of love in her eye, and I decided I could never ever tell her about Seth until she found out for herself.

I knew how being cheated on felt, and I knew how being the other girl felt. I never wanted Ella to be in either position, but right now she looked like she was in both.

She started singing teenage dream, because she said she thought of Seth when she heard it, and when she was bouncing and dancing on her bed, she fell off. I started killing myself laughing. I told her no more mushy gooshy lalala lovie dovie bullshit, or else I'd hire my brother to kill Seth, so she shut up right away. Thank god.

We went online to check the current nerd school rap off results, and so far we were winning.

Winning - Something that Charlie Sheen is doing.

We started singing our rap, and making up random freestyles. Of course, Ella's turned into a love rap about Seth, and mine turned into a fwb-is-slutty-so-stfu rap.

We get along so well. Actually, how the hell are we friends!

Anyways, I'll see if I can't beat some sense into that girl tomorrow.

Until then,

                  Kaytee Xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that from today until the 15th, I will be putting out two or three chapters a day because I'm in New York From the 16th to 21st or 22nd. I'd rather be ahead on chapters than behind, so I'm going to have some out early.

Love Always,

                      Trinity xoxo