Monday July 18, 2011 Note To Self: Sleepovers Are CRAZY

Dear Larry Dick,

I love love LOVE girl's sleepover days. Since Ella was leaving kind of soon, we had Tiffany and Breanne over for a sleepover. We just went um... Crazy.

As soon as Tiffany and Breanne came, we ran up to my room and painted our nails. Tiffany refused to paint hers, because she had just got them professionally done. Wow. Breanne and Ella went crazy and painted their thumbs five different colours. Just one thumb. I stayed normal, and painted my nails the colours of skittles with the littles S es and everything!

After our nails and some gossip (Mostly our unanimous hate for Seth, and with the exception of Breanne, our agreement on how hot Brodie is... YAY I have a hot boyfriend!), we baked a cake.

This was a fiasco.

Ella grabbed all of the ingredients and bowls, and Breanne and Tiffany started to stir them. That left me with the eggs, which I spilled all over the floor and broke, so Ella had to clean them and get more eggs. Then I was hungry so I went to get blueberries and I only grabbed them but the lid and it was a huge container and they all spilled on the floor. I had to pick those up.

 When Breanne and Tiffany put the mix in the mixer, it went hay wire and exploded all over the kitchen, so we had to use a second mix and stir it by hand. Me and Ella were stuck cleaning the kitchen. As soon as they went to put it in the oven, they suddenly trusted me with something hot, and I burnt my hand. It really fucking hurt. Ella had to finish the cake while Breanne and Tiffany helped me with my hand.

Once the cake was done, we ate it and Tiffany yelled out "Ugh (sex noise) This is giving me a boner it's so GOOD!" just like that, and we started laughing so hard that Ella spit out her cake by accident. After our cake, we made fruitopia, put it in a bowl and froze it so we could eat it later because it's so hot out. We went on the trampoline and waited for it to freeze.

On the trampoline, we were laughing at Breanne's inability to do anything remotely gymnasticy. She couldn't even land on her butt or do sit doggy sit so we were killing ourselves laughing. Then we had a flip off. Breanne lost. Ella did a flip but over spun and landed on her stomach. Me and Tiffany successfully did front flips.

So we tried backflips.

That was really really stupid.

Tiffany chickened out, but I actually tried. I ended up landing flat on my face. Ya now they were laughing at me.

We had our frozen fruitopia for dinner, and that ended well....

We started laughing, so Ella spit her food back into it. We ate it anyway. Then I did the same thing, and we ate it too. Then Breanne asked why her hole that she carved in was so much smaller than everyone else's, and Tiffany laughed so hard fruitopia came out of her nose and all over us. Oh and in the food.

It continued like this until we decieded to eat baby scoops with hardly anything on them, and I sai fuck baby scoops. They laughed and spit again.

We were also watching Hall Pass at the same time. NEVER WATCH THAT MOVIE!! There was one part with a guy in a jacuzzi and then these guys come out to get him and THEY'RE TOTALLY NAKED! I saw some randy black dude's dick EW... I never thought they looked like that though... BUT I CAN'T UNSEE IT AND IT SCARES ME!!! IT WAS BIG AND BLACK AND EWH!

Tiffany and Ella were unmoved from the sight (both having had sex before) but me and Breanne were like EWWWW and looked away and covered our eyes with our hands. Scarred for life.

After the movie and frozen fruitopia, we jumped on the trampoline again and it was like midnight and we tried our flip off again and it was worse than before. We had to go in because we were laughing to hard at our fails.

Anyway its like 3 AM and I'm half asleep. Everyone else already passed out, but we'll se what happens tomorrow!

Love Always,

Kaytee XOXXO