Punch

Ander's POV
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Hm. Little Ocean Princess thinks she can escape. How... cute." Muscles said. Crys was rocking back and forth on the floor in the corner muttering

"She's dead, she's dead." with Matt trying to calm her down.

"Shhhh!" I yelled. I put my ear to the door again.

"You can feel this, can't you? You are just a boring, helpless, teenager. Now, what was your element? Water? Hm. I guess that works."

"Hmm, ocean princess doesn't like fire, does she?"

"What the-" Nikki started to say but was interrupted my something.

"Now, save some for me." Said another girl. I instantly knew who it was, Roxy.

"Aw, look at how helpless you look." She spat.

"I like it." Roxy said.

"Agent Carvel, you can leave. Now." I could hear Muscles run out of the room.

"Remember me, powerless?" Roxy remained. I herd Nikki hiss at her. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?!" Matthew asked.

"Cause my girl knows how to defend herself." Matthew looked at me confused.

"Just shut up I needed to hear."

"-has always had fire. You're just a liar. You've turned him against me. So, now that you are all 'high and powerful', why don't you show me?" Roxy asked.
She knew Nikki couldn't. None of us can.

"Got my powers taken, blondie."
"Oh, right. I forgot. Silly me. So you'll feel this." Roxy said innocently. There was silence for a good amount of time.

"Stop standing there and try to open the door!" Crys yelled.

"Matthew! Calm your girlfriend down!" I yelled.

"He's not my girlfriend Ander." He said quietly through his teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right. You don't even believe that." I snapped. Crys slowly stood up and took off her flower crown.

"Hold this." She said through her teeth, handing Matthew her flower crown. She rolled up her sweater sleeves and stomped over to me. She shoved her finger into my chest.

"I've had ENOUGH of your little attitude! Always teasing everyone! Learn to grow up!"

"Oh, I'm sorry mom!" I said.

"I've never liked you! I've been nice for Nikki's sake!" Crys said while swinging a punch. I ducked in time, when I looked back up she looked pissed.

"What? For Nikki's sake? You've been like that because you don't want Matthew to dislike you. I get it. It'd be a shame if your boyfriend got mad at you" I said.

"He's not my boyfriend!" She yelled while punching the walls.

"Are you done have a tantrum?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"If I had my powers right now I'd kill you." She said.

"C-Crys?" Matthew asked.

"What?!" She snapped turning her head, almost wiping me in the face with her hair.

"Y-your hands." Crys looked at her hands. Her knuckles were all bloody from hitting the wall.

She took a couple deep breaths and sat back down next to Matthew not putting away her scowl. I put my ear back to the door.

"You won't do it. I know you won't. You do know they can hear us through the walls, right?" Nikki informed. Roxy scoffed.

I wondered if there was a way to get my powers back. Just for a second, just burn through the door. Surly what they had given us when we first got here had worn off, right? Then again how long have we been there? I concentrated on the moment I had unlocked my powers.

The self defense session with Nikki. Our first kiss, the time I almost burned down the gym. I closed my eyes and took a shaky deep breath. I tried. Nothing. Here we go again. Nothing. Ok, third times a charm.

I snapped my fingers expecting something to appear like in the movies. Nothing. I sighed in frustration and threw my arms in the air.

"We're never getting out of here!" I exclaimed. Just then the metal door creaked open. We all turned to face it. Roxy had Nikki by the hair. Muscles standing behind the two girls.

"Come on. We're getting out of here." Nikki managed, a small smile forming. She wasn't looking to hot. With cuts and bruises along her face. She was limping from the earlier punch.

"Um... Nikki... It's not smart to talk about a way out when they are standing right behind you." I said. She shook her head as if saying 'You don't get it you idiot.'

"I mean... They're letting us go."

A/N
Hey guys, I know I haven't updated this story in a while but here's a new chapter anyways. Thank you for reading and commenting and all that other stuff. I love you all. Byyyyeeee! ✌🏻️