Escape

Nikki's POV
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I squirmed in my seat rapidly uniting the ropes around my wrists then the ones around my ankles. Everyone but Ander looked up with emotionless faces.

"W-where did you learn to do that ?" Asked Matthew in a tone quieter than a whisper.

"My dad." I tried to get up to untied the others, I couldn't. Usually supers would be immune to mortal wounds but they had taken away our powers. We were normal teenagers now.

I gathered all my energy that i had, which was nothing. I gathered all my anger, there was plenty of that. I pulled myself up. I took a step, everything hurt. Just standing hurt.

I limped as i walked towards Crys and untied her. She ran to Matthew's side. She untied him and went to work on anders tie. I worked on the ties around his wrists first.

"I-I'm sorry ..." Ander choked.

"W-what do you mean ?" I asked with tears.

"It's all my fault. I-I know who set this up. It was because of me. They're getting revenge on me, by hurting the ones i care for the most." He hands were set free and he rested then against his legs. I hear a groan of pain.

"Matt's arm is broken." Crys said.

"Here, use this as a sling." Ander said taking off his bloody shirt reveling his fresh cuts, blood streaming from his chest down to the floor.

I crouched near the floor as ander handed crys the bloody shirt. He looked down at me. I put my hand on his cheek.

"Why did you do it ?" I asked looking down at his wounds. Ander looked down at his chest.

"If this would have happened to you, i dont know what i would have done. Did he break anything ?" I shook my head.

"No, it just hurts when i walk." I started into his eyes for when seemed forever. Then i heard faint footsteps. They were coming.

"Crap ! They're coming ! We need to get tied up." I got up and tied Anders ankles and wrists as crys tied Matthew's. Crys made sure Matthew was tied up and ran to her chair.

I tied her in too. The foot steps were getting louder and louder by the second. I sat in my chair and started tying my ankles. I made sure it was tied and started working on my wrists.

Then the metal door creaked open. My hands still werent tied but i kept them behind me. The guy looked around with his cold dead stare. His eyes locked on Ander then on Matthew.

I had forgotten about the shirt sling but luckily Matthew had given Ander his shirt back in time. Thank god! During all this I was still trying to tie my wrists.

Of course, butterfingers me, dropped the rope. It fell hitting the ground with a Thump! Everyone looked at me. The guy turned to me too.

"Your trying to escape, are you ?" I swallowed. He clapped twice and three other men came in. They untied my friends and dragged them out of the room. The last thing I saw was Ander's face.

Full of worry, fear, and disappointment, but not in me. In himself.