Prison

Ander's pov
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I woke up with a pain in my head. Everyone was tied up to a chair, arranged in a circle. I remembered the video the government had shown me, of Nikki.

The said girl sat on my right, gashes covering her body. Matt was on my left, and Crystalyn was in front of me. Matt was bloodied up the most.

"Hello, everyone." The voice was slick, and sounded like liquid oil. (If oil could speak)

"We've gathered you all here to make a deal." Rage flooded through my body. They knew we would never work for them.

"Oh, don't worry. You will learn soon enough that you would be better off with us. Or, we might just teach you." The echoing of heavy footsteps filled the room, and a few burly men stepped in.

The clank of something hitting the floor caused Crys to flinch. One of the men were behind her, dragging a knife along her cheek.

"Now, do you remember earlier when you bit my arm?" She squeezed her eyes shut.

"ANSWER ME." He pressed it down into her arm, emitting a blood curling scream. Blood trickled down her arm and landed on her dress.

"Yes." The man nodded and treaded to the center of the room.

"You seemed to care more about your friends, so I think they will receive your punishment."
Her eyes went wide and she started thrashing.

"NO! Please! Leave them alone." She rasped, voice strained from screaming. The man- who I am referring to as Muscles- pointed his knife at each of us.

"Ennie, meanie, minne, mo." His point landed on Niki.

"What about this lovely lady? The essence of human beauty told us about you." Wait... Essence of... Oh god. Muscles stood in front of Niki and she hissed at him. Ata girl.

"Now, now, no need to be rude." He crouched down to her level.

"Now, be a dear. No screaming like flower crown over there." He swung a punch into her ribs, connecting with a satisfying crunch. He better not have broken anything.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Blood dropped out of Niki's mouth and she spit some at him. Muscles glared in anger.

"You little bi-"

"STOP! Just- take it out o-on me." Muscles turned to face me, eyebrows raised.

"Oh? Protecting your girlfriend are you?"

Matthew's pov
💨💨💨💨💨💨

I stared at Ander in horror. What was he doing?! A scalpel was pressed into his side. The man lifted up the side of Ander's shirt, and sliced.

A sickening sound of ripping filled the room. The only screaming heard was coming from Nikki.

"I hope this is what you wanted boy. An old friend of yours would be pleased to see this." He continued to leave gashes all over Ander's body, each one practically spilling waves of blood all over the floor and his clothes.

Poor Crystalyn, she had had enough. Her eyes were closed tightly, and her gaze was fixed on her flower crown, discarded on the floor.

"HEY! Why aren't you paying attention?!" He stormed over to Crys and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. Her eyes darted over to me, and she stared me dead in the eyes.

"What? You think puny is going to help you?" He dropped her head sharply and sauntered to me.

"You're just pathetic." A large hand gripped my arm, near my bicep. (Except not much muscle was even there)

"You. Cannot. Help. Her." With every word, he twisted my arm further, until a loud crack echoed throughout the room. He dropped my arm and smirked as it hung limply at my side. I groaned, biting my lip. That definitely broke.

"No! Matt!" I peered at Crys through my lashes, and watched as tears streamed down her face, almost red from mixing with blood.

"You want me to do it to you to?!" She let out a sharp cry and shook her head furiously.

"Good. Hopefully, you'll think about your decision." He left the room, but kicked Niki's leg as he left.

"Oh, by the way." He paused at the door.

"You're powers won't work in here. Have fun." He laughed, before slamming the metal door. The noise made Crys flinch, and she squealed.

We were screwed.

A/N
Written by Galactic_Hitchhiker (she is the reason this story is so amazing!!)