Training

The students sat down in the gym ready to start their training class. Suddenly the speaker turned on. Principle Powers (cliché I know) spoke to the school.

"Students, I interrupt your class to inform you of some news. It appears that the government from the mortal world has found our community.

They have already searched and captured some, luckily they have not found our school yet. I do not want anyone to panic. School will continue until the end of this week.

After that I advise you to stay indoors and stay safe. This is the last week of school until break so I am sorry that you'll have to spent it indoors but it is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Please continue with your day. Thank you for your attention."

"Ok class, you heard the principle. I don't want anyone to talk about it during class so ignore it.

Now today we are going to take more of a self defense class. You need to learn how to live without your powers. So I will pick partners, and in advance I will tell you, the partners will be boy and girl so don't get your hopes up." The teacher said as he started assigning partners.

"Crys you're with Matt. Nikki your with Jay." Nikki's eyes widened.

"What?!" Jay and Nikki said at the same time.

"Fine Nikki you're with Ander. Jay you're with Ash." The partners choose (chose?) a spot in the gym. The groups were pretty spread out. Nikki and Ander had taken a spot next to the back wall of the gym.

"Ok males try first. Ladies, put your arms around his neck and get him in a back choke hold." The teacher explained.

"I've been waiting so long to do this." Nikki said as she put her arms around Anders neck.

"When I imagined us being this close I never pictured this." Ander laughed.

"Ugh, disgusting." Nikki said annoyed.

"So to escape the back choke hold take one big step back," the teacher explained as the students followed "then kick back. Don't actually hit your partner." Of course Ander not really paying attention was about to hit Nikki. She quickly used one of her hands to grab his foot. She leaned in, near his ear.

"Don't ever do that again unless you want an amputated leg." She whispered, her lips almost brushing against his ear. Ander was actually mildly scared. He swallowed a lump in his through. It was either because he was intimidated or because he was... Yeah you guys should know.

"Ok class now it's the ladies turn." Nikki roughly let go of Anders neck and leg. (I swear this chapter is just one big innuendo)

"Ok guys, get your parter into a front choke hold." Nikki leaned against the wall and Ander but his hands around her neck.

"Wrap one of your arms around their hands" as Nikki was about to follow Ander quickly closed the gap between them and pressed his lips against hers. Nikki roughly pushed Ander away.

"What the hell was that?!" She asked loudly. Her exclamation echoed through the gym. There were gasps. It took Ander and Nikki a second to realize that they were now standing in a circle of fire.