School Freaks (part 1)

Matthew's POV
💨💨💨💨💨

Crys and I left the second things started getting awkward. Things between us weren't any better. Not many people know this but I'm a little shy. Crys is really pretty but I don't know her.

"S-so ...." I managed. "T-tell me about yo-" I was interrupted by a loud noise. Kind of like waves crashing against rocks. Crys and I turned around and at the end of the hall, the doors leading to the outdoor tables were closed. All of a sudden Nikki stepped out. Waves crashing behind her.

Nichole's POV
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I wouldn't say I did anything wrong. I don't think anybody died. I was to pissed off to even pay attention to the lunch area I had just flooded.

"Hey! Stop!" A staff yelled. I ignored them and pretended to flick them away, causing them to be crashed into the wall by a wave. I ran home. There was no bus but I didn't care. I was worried, I was scared. I had just flooded the entire lunch area! What was happening?!

Crystalyn's POV
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

The bell rang a couple seconds after Nikki left. I headed to my next class. This is the only class Ander and I have alone. I took a seat in the second row and Ander sat in the fourth one behind me. I looked over my shoulder and mouthed;

'What happened with Nikki?'

'What?' Ander mouthed back.

"Mr. Fiamma and Ms. Arbor! Pay attention!" The teacher yelled at us. I turned around to face her desk and sighed.

Nichole's POV
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

By the time I got home I was terrified, yet I didn't change my expression. I walked all the way home, drowning almost every plant in the process. I shut the door behind me and my dad came running down the stairs. No water had entered the house and I was surprisingly dry.

"Nikki, honey what are you doing home?" My dad asked. "Your still suppose to me in school." He said. I wondered if I should tell him.

"I just flooded the lunch area!" I exclaimed pointing in the direction of the school. "I- I thought you said that no one in our family has powers?" I asked angrily. My dad sighed.

"You're going to want to sit down for this one." He said nervously. I followed him to the couch. He sat next to me and took my hands.

"You do have powers." He said.

"Yeah, no kidding." I said annoyed.

"It's true, I don't have powers and neither did your mother." My dad looked like he was about to cry when he said that. "But we were given half of an element, water. Our first born would inherit the element of water. That was you." My dad explained. I was speechless. What we would read in our books, the four families, one of those families was my family. I let go of his hands and pinched my arm. I flinched. My dad looks at me confused.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"I wanted to see if I was dreaming." I replied.

"You're not. I'll call the school. Tell them what happened." He got up and walked over to the phone. I went up to my room and flopped myself on my bed. I had no idea what to do.

-couple hours later-

I heard a knock on the door. My dad was showering so I went downstairs and opened the door. I found Crys standing there. She had a backpack in her hands.

"Hey Crys." I said. She entered the house.

"Here's your backpack." She said a little mad. She threw my backpack at me and stormed over to the couch. "All the homework is there. I went to the office and picked it up. You're welcome." She said.

"Thanks Crys." I said. "What did I do this time?" I asked noticing her mood.

"Oh, nothing. All you did is flood most of the school!" She exclaimed.

"Well it was only the hallway... and the tables outside... and some of the streets."

"Some of the classes too. Luckily I wasn't in any of them."

"I have to do homework. So you leave or do it for me."

"Goodbye." With that Crys walked out the door.