Home (part 1)

Picture above is Ander

Anders POV
🔥🔥🔥🔥

I walked to my history class. I sat at my seat and was greeted by Roxy.

"Heeeeey! Roxy! Just the girl I wanted to see!" I said spreading my hands out for a hug. She didn't accept, anyone could tell she was mad.

"What are you doing taking to no powers?!" Roxy asked angrily.

"I wanted to know if she thought something was going on between us." I replied.

"And ... ?!"

"Don't worry. She doesnt like me. I'm all yours." I pulled her in for a kiss. I felt her smile against my lips and pulled away. A couple minutes of staring into each other's eyes later the teacher walked in. Roxy ran to her seat a couple seats behind mine. I looked back and winked at her. She smiled back.

"Mr. Fiamma !" Yelled the teacher. I turned my attention back towards her and she continued her lesson.

-TS-

I slowly walked home not wanting to get there. When I finally did get home I ran to my room and threw my backpack on my bed.

"Ander?" My mom called from down stairs.

"You home?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I plopped my self on my bed and took out my laptop.

A/N
Next three chapter will be really short. Each one will be what happens when each one gets home just to show how different the are.