School Freaks (part 2)

Crystalyn's POV
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

As I turned at the end of the hallway I heard someone yell

"Freak!" and then laughing. Being use to it I continued walking.

"Yeah of course it was an accident." They called again. I furrowed my eyebrows. Who are they talking to? I turned back around to see a brown haired girl on the ground about to get punched.

"Hey!" I called out. I power walked over to them. As I got closer to them I noticed who it was. Nikki was on the ground blocking her face. Why Nikki? If anyone can protect themselves it's her. She has amazing powers now! Why doesn't she use them? The bullies took some steps back.

"Aw that's cute, the freak is protecting her idiot friend." The said. Now that's what got me mad. As rage built inside me I stopped my right foot on the ground as hard as I could. The ground beneath us started shaking. Plants coming out from holes in the ground and walls. The plants wrapped around their feet causing them to trip. Nikki sat there on the floor expressionless. I helped her up and we walked away leaving the two bullies dangling from vines, upside down, calling for help. We walked towards our class when Nikki grabbed my arm.

"What was that?!" She exclaimed. Then I realized, I did that. I was the one who left them there. What just happened?!

"I-I... I don't know. I just got angry and next thing I know we're walking away.

"So I'm guessing you have powers." She said slowly. I nodded.

"I guess I do."

"You're acting surprisingly calm." Nikki said concerned. My eyes widened.

"I have powers. I. Have. Powers. Me!" I pointed at myself. "I have powers!" I exclaimed. A smile grew on Nikki's face.

"We're not powerless anymore!" She yelled. It echoed through the empty hallways. I was so excited I didn't even care we were missing class.

"What about Matthew and Ander?" I asked.

"Well Ander can go to hell, but Matt should be fine." Nikki laughed.

-Next day-

3rd person
**********

When the two girls figured out they had powers they thought they wouldn't get picked on anymore. Well they got that wrong. Now they're the school freaks. They have the powers of a main element. Main! Element! When they arrived at school the next day people were calling them names and passing them mean notes. Nothing they weren't use to, but still. They girls thought their new powers would change their popularity at school.

"So your guys' powers are pretty awesome. Even though one of you almost drowned me," Ander shot a glance at Nichole "your powers are still cool." Ander, Nikki, Crys, and Matt were all sitting down next to their tree at lunch.

"Yeah the powers are cool." Matthew mumbled under his breath.

"Hey freaks." Some said as he walked by. Nikki glared at him.

"I wouldn't be talking Jay! We all know you can't swim!" Nikki yelled. Crys hit Nikki on the shoulder.

"Ow!" She said.

"Stop trying to start a fight!" Crys scolded.

"He started it." Nikki whined like a little kid.

"Wow Ander, your girlfriend is as big as a looser as you are." Someone else say as they passed the four teens. Ander clenched his fists.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said through his teeth.

"Stop denying it. We all know." Someone else said. His knuckles were turning white. The students moved on to their next victim. As one girl walked past she swiftly took off Matthews glasses. He quickly turned around his face read from anger. A strong gush of wind pushed the girl down on her butt. She dropped Matthews glasses and they skidded across the concrete stopping in front of Matt. The cafeteria went silent. There were some shouts of

"Freak!" and some else said

"You guys shouldn't be allowed near people!" Wow. Talk about harsh. Picking up his things, Matthew walked back into the school his three friends quickly following him.

"Matthew! You did that!" Crys yelled. The few students that ate lunch I the halls stared at them. Matt nodded slightly.

"Aren't you surprised?!" She asked shocked. He nodded again. Matthew looked down at his hands and continued walking.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the very late update. I'm almost catching up to my schoolwork! I'm only two weeks behind now (still a lot but better than before). My updating schedule will be a little all over the place but I'll try to update according to the schedule. Thanks for sticking by me and I'll see you next time.