Breakup

Ander's POV
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I bit my bottom lip as I waited outside the front gate of the school. My teacher had let us out a little early. The bell rang and a couple seconds later Roxy came.

"Hey, what's up babe?" She asked.

"It's really hard for me to tell you this. But if you really love me you'll stay." She nodded, her hair bouncing around her face.

"I-it's about my powers ..." I said.

"What about them?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"I don't actually have my powers yet." She laughed, did she think I was joking?

"Your kidding right?" She asked. I looked down at my feet. I looked back up and shook my head.

"No, I'm not lying."

"Did you really think that I would stay with you if you didn't have powers?" She laughed.

"I thought you ... What am I thinking?" I asked. "Of course you wouldn't stay with me." I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Roxy asked shocked.

"Nothing. Just say it."

"We're through." Roxy said taking a sharp turn and hitting me in the face with her golden hair. I sighed.

"I knew it." I told myself. I looked down at my feet. High schoolers walked around me as they escaped the building we called hell. I walked home as I thought about what I had just done. I didn't have to tell her. Why did I?

-next day-

Nikki's POV
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Crys and I sat down under our tree.

"So you think Ander told Rich about him not having powers?" Crys asked.

"Nah, bet he was to scared." I replied. As I said that Ander sat down in between Crys and I.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well now that I can't sit at my usual table, this is the next best thing." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, you actually told Roxy about you not having powers?" Crys asked. Ander nodded.

"I thought you'd be to scared to say anything." I said.

"And I thought you thought I was to annoying to talk to." He replied.

"If I throw a stick, with you go away?" I asked innocently.

"Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes again. Then Mathew came up to us. Crys swallowed. She stood up.

"U-um. M-Mathew. Want to sit with us?" She asked. I've never seen her so nervous. Matt nodded and sat next to Crys.

"Anyways want to hang out. All of us? After school today? We can hang out at the park?" Ander asked. I laughed.

"What, so all of a sudden your being nice to us 'cause you're not popular anymore?" I asked. Ander sighed.

"Well I'm sorry for trying to be nice." He said a little louder.

"I think we're going to go." Crys said getting her stuff. Matthew followed and they went back into the building. Ander and I continued out 'conversation'.

"If you wanted to be nice why weren't you nice to us before being another powerless?!" I asked loudly. People turned towards us. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a bug staring at us on the other side of the tables. Oh wait, it was just Roxy Rich (you must alway roll the second 'r').

"Oh look. Seems like now your girlfriend is interested in what your doing." I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Ander asked.

"N-nothing. I'm just saying she doesn't care about anything else besides popularity and drama!"

"That's not it."

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I asked. I swallowed nervously.

"I think you like me." Ander said. By now everyone was paying attention.

"Why do you think that?" I asked mildly disgusted.