Kidnapped

Crystalyn's POV
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

I wasn't expecting company, so when a knock sounded on my door, I went into Attack mode. I glanced around at all the plants infesting my cottage, and I settled on a flower bush wrapped with vines.

My pointed my hand in the direction of the vine, and wrapped my grip on it as it collided with my hand. What I was expecting was a man in a black suit when I opened the door.
The government.

"Crystalyn Arbor. Come with us." I scoffed. Did he think I would come that easy?

"I'm not just going to leave."

"Well, maybe this will persuade you." The man, tall and muscular, pulled out a laptop and played a video. Typical blackmail.

The clip was dark, but a figure was tied to a chair by the ankles, wrists, and middle. A pair of black, cracked glasses hung off his face. My stomach dropped.

The male's once bright green eyes were dull, lacking any sort of emotion. He glanced up at the camera. His scarf was stained with blood, and his clothes were tattered and stained.

His lips opened, but all that came out was a groan of pain.
They had Matthew.

Nikki's POV
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I heard a loud knock on the door. I checked the time, 1:52 am. I groaned as I got up and zombie walked to the door. I looked through the little hole in the door. I saw them, the government.

I knew that if I didn't open they would force themselves in. I looked around and saw a water bottle, at least I had some mean of defense. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The man tall and bulky said

"Nichole Neró. Come with me." He said. I gulped nervously but I wasn't just going to go with them.

"Why would I go with you ?" I snapped

"because we have your friend." He showed me a video on a laptop. A girl about my age was against a wall with her arms tied behind her and her ankles also tied.

She looked in the direction of the camera. They had her, my best friend. Her usual bright flower crown was on the ground with blood stains.

She had a black eye and was crying. She had in her everyday clothes, yet it was the middle of the night. I knew this video wasn't live, but it wasn't fake.

Then another figure was pushed into view, Matthew. Crys began to cry even more. I was snapped out of the horrible movie when the man closed the laptop.

"So are you coming ?"

Ander's POV
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I didn't think anyone would be awake at this hour, I mean, haven't they heard of sleep. I looked my watch that read 4:24 am. I yawned and walked over to the door. I opened it and saw them, the government.

"Let me guess. You won't come with us either, huh ?" Asked the guy as if he was tired of asking aging. I shook my head. He brought out a laptop and a video was playing. It was Nikki.

She was tied to a chair and had on her pajamas, the video was live. She looked up at the camera and she looked fine.

A guy, tall and strong appeared and grabbed her by the hair, he put he face right next to her and whispered something. The man violently let go.

"Don't hurt her." I said through my teeth.

"Then come with me."

A/N
The part in Crys' POV was written by Galactic_Hitchhiker