Kiss

Nikki jumped over the fire and ran towards the gates of the school. The bell rang a couple seconds later and the other students followed. Crys made sure to get Nikki's backpack again. Nikki waited at the gates. Crys spotted her and walked over. All the other students were also making there way out.

"Here's your backpack... Again." Crys said annoyed.

"Thanks Crys."

"Why'd you run out again?" The keeper of the earth element asked. (Makes them sound like bada**es)

"Ander kissed me! Then the fire circle happened. I just left." Nikki explained. Mathew walked up behind Crystalyn shyly. Ander then showed up.

"Nikki I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing." Ander apologized.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have over reacted. But just to be clear, you do not like me." Nikki questioned.

"I do not like you... currently." Ander whispered the last part so no one could hear.

"Good." Nikki said nodding.

"And as a peace offering, would you guys like to come over to my place?" Ander asked. Nikki looked at Crys and Matthew. Crys shrugged and Matt stayed quiet.

"Ok then. Lead us."

-TS-

Nikki's POV
🌊🌊🌊🌊

To be fair, Ander does have a pretty nice house. I'm pretty sure he's like rich or something. We got to his house and sat on the couch. I called my dad and told him where I was going. Then once all that was sorted out Ander turned on the tv. Then the news came up.

"We are reporting live, seems like the mortal government has attacked yet another local family. I'm here with-"

"Wow... Things are pretty messed up." Crys noted. We stayed quiet.

"The government is still on the loose. Just remember to stay safe and indoors." The news reporter spoke then Ander changed the channel. After flipping through many more he turned off the tv.

"OK maybe theres something else we can do." He suggested getting up.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Well we have powers now. We could maybe train." Matthew mumbled. "But just train. No hurting people." He added.

"Could be fun."

{insert training montage here with FOB music in the background}

-days later-

"We're actually pretty good with out powers now!" I exclaim as we all sat around Anders living room again.

The four of us have been going over to his house every day for the past week or two. Every day we would also hear about the horrible things the government was doing.

Yesterday they blew up a hospital, they were looking for 'the special ones'. The scariest part is that they've started attacking near our homes.

Some rumors say they've reached out school an that they have all our records. I don't doubt it.

"I think it's time we relax. No more training." Ander said getting up.

"What do you mean?" Crys asked.

"Just follow me." The three of us followed Ander outside. On the curb was a parked car. It was a pretty nice car too. It was shiny and new.

"Get in." Ander said. I got in the back with Matthew as Crys got in the front with Ander, he was at the wheel. The keeper of the fire element rand his fingers along the steering wheel.

"This baby's all mine." He gloated. "Yep. Once I-" he was interrupted by noises behind us we all turned around and froze when we saw who it was. Crap.

A/N
Again guys sorry for the late update. This Friday's update will be amazing (at least I hope). This story is now my main focus and all my other stories are on hold for now. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed.