Never get him drunk

Shu: He was emotional when he was drunk. Reiji said for you not to get him drunk but..

"Y/n! I love you! but.... you don't like it when I sleep a lot, so I hate you!" he yelled at you, who was trying to make him shut up. Then he started tearing up. "I'm sorry y/n!! I still love you!!! Im sowyy!!!!" he cried. "Why does Reiji hate me?! How come Edgar had to die?!" He shouted. 'God damn it!'

Reiji: Reiji was the hyper one. He was everywhere. "Y/N!!!! LETS GO TO THE PARK!!! NO!! LETS GO TO THE MOON!!! I WANNA SEE MR.STAR AND MRS.SUN!!!" he yelled. "are you 2 years old right now?" you asked. "NO!! I AM -2!!!" he shouted at you. "-2... seriously..." you thought.

Laito: He was a possessive drunk. "HEY! HEY! HEY!!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF Y/N!!!! Y/N!!! COME SIT OVER HERE!!!!" he would yell at you. But do you know who he was yelling at? The air...

Kanato: he was a perverted drunk. "Y/n~! Lets go to the room! Maybe play tea party and dress up without any clothes~" he told you as he gets up and personal. "Uhmmmm no thanks. I like my clothes." you say. he pouts.

Ayato: turns out, he can't handle alcohol. so he ended up sleeping the minute it touched his mouth.

Subaru: he is the lovey dovey monster when you give him alcohol. "Y/n. You know I love you right?" he asked, hugging you from behind. "Yes. You said that 20 times already." You state. He holds your hands. "I just wanna hold your hands and kiss you.... and spoil you with hugs and...." he had fallen asleep on your shoulder.