SPECIAL!!!

This is a special chapter!!! A little funny subject!!

Shu: When you woke up this morning, you saw the lump on your bed. 'It's Shu again...' You thought, until you unraveled the blankets. His hair was longer and his shirt was sticking out. "...Y/n, why'd you do that?" he asked sleepily. 'Why is he.... a she?' you thought, frozen on the spot. "This shirt is suffocating me. And my hair grew over night. Ugh..." he whined trying to take off his shirt. You stopped hi-her and said, "Don't take off your shirt... what happened?" You asked. He looked down at himself and his eyes jumped out his sockets. "REIJI!!!" he shouted. And in came...

Reiji: Y/n was being loud this morning and screamed, making me wake up. Her eyes were widen and she was pointing at something. I felt my hair longer and my chest sore. I looked down and saw breast. "WHAT IS THAT?!" I shouted in shock. Then, I heard my name being called. "REIJI!!!" I sighed, held Y/n's hand and went to the room I was called. It was Shu's GF room. I looked at him and saw that he wasn't a he anymore. ____ started laughing. Y/n started laughing too. Geez. Then Shu told me to change him back. "I surely didn't do it." I replied. "WELL THEN MAKE A POTION!!" he yelled. Again, geez...

Laito: You woke up to a girl behind you. She looked strangely like Laito. She was flat but had long hair. You shook her awake and saw her emerald eyes. "Laito?" You asked as he woke up. He saw your surprised face and looked to where you where looking. He looked at his flat chest. Then he smiled. "Don't do it. Do not start touching yourself you pervert.'' you sighed fully knowing what that smirk was. Then he smirked even bigger. "Don't touch me either." you said and got out of bed to get to the hallway. And out there you saw Kanato and his girlfriend...

Kanato: when he tried to sleep on his back, something suffocated him. So he tried sleeping on his stomach, he was uncomfortable. On his sides, his chest was leaning on way. So he complained to you. "Y/nnnnn... my chest hurts." he said. You looked at him. "Kanato? Would you mind if I rename you Kana?" you asked. "What?" he asked. "You're a girl now..." you reply. He looks at himself and panics. "Y/N!!! HELP ME TAKE THEM OFF!!" he yelled. This made you laugh. "You can't take them off, silly." "FINE!!! then just make me a cake!!!" he pouted. You walked out the door but as soon as you got two steps away, 'she' tackled you. "Hold on! I don't want to be alone like this!" He said holding you tight. You saw who was outside. Laito and ____ and Ayato and ____...

Ayato: As I was woken up by Y/n, I felt my chest throbbing. "Ayato! what happened?!" she shouted. I looked at myself and saw that I had boobs. Not as big as y/n's, but I had boobs. And my hair was long. "What?!" I heard myself scream and I touched my chest. I tried getting up but the breasts were too jiggly. "How do you guys run with these?" I asked. "The same way we carry babies. Get use to them." you said. I slowly got up and got out the room. When I got to the livingroom, I saw Laito, Kanato, and Subaru...

Subaru: You looked in the coffin to see Subaru tossing and turning. "Y/n.... help me breath..." he mumbled knowing that you were there. You stared at him. "Why do you have breasts?" you asked. "What?!" he sat up instantly. "we gotta find Reiji..." he said as he got out the room and into the livingroom. You guys met with Ayato, Laito, and Kanato. Then the door slammed open to see all the girl versions of the Mukami's.

"REIJI!!!!!" Ruki shouted. "WHAT?!" Reiji asked in the same tone as Ruki. "CHANGE US BACK!!!" He yelled. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" he replied. Ruki's GF told him to quit it. Thats when giggling was heard.

Everyone (they suddenly appeared) looked around to find the person laughing. "You guys are funny!" the voice laughed. A girl appeared. She had blue and black hair, and gray eyes. "YOU!!!!" all the boys yelled.

"Sup cousins!!" she replied, grinning cheek to cheek. She laughed even harder after seeing them all. "You guys look better than I thought!!!" she said. "USAGI!!! CHANGE US BACK!!" the brothers yelled. "sorry! takes a lot of magic to undo the curse I didn't put on you." she said.

"And unfortunately, Fuyu-nee-chan isn't here right now." she said. "Who said I wasn't?" another voice asked. a calmer voice, laced with boredom. "Fuyuki?" the brothers thought out loud. "Oh, look like it came through..." she said, her silver hair swayed in the air. She had one electric blue eyes and a dark violet eye. "Did you do this?" Reiji asked calmly. "How come you have such respect for her?" his girlfriend asked. "Because she has the ability to destroy this universe in the blink of an eye. Literally." he replied. "awww what a short summary for one of the first things she could dooooo" Usagi said. "Anyway, this is the Queen of the planets Earth, Mars, and Venus. Usagi. This is the Queen of 2 universes and the other planets. Fuyuki. They are the most powerful creatures in the earth. Our cousins." Reiji said.

"And these are-'' Ayato was cut off by Usagi. "Your girlfriends that we knew from the very beginning that you will end up as a-" Usagi was cut off by Fuyuki "Don't reveal too much. They need to figure out on her own." she smiled. "Sure." Usagi pouted.

Fuyuki snapped and the brothers turned back into guys. "Good luck on your journey!" Fuyuki said as she disappeared into nothing. Usagi did the same. That's how they all met Fuyuki and Usagi.