Three months of work part 2

Ruki: "well, I gotta go, bye" you say walking to the door. He pouts. "do you have to go?" he asks. "yes, I will text you every second I get" you say and kiss him on the cheek before leaving.

For 3 months, he had been lonely. Reading books until you got back. You open the door. "You're back!" he yells, he pulls you into a hug and twirls you around. "So, how was it" you ask him.

"Lonely. Now, hurry and put away your luggage so we could cuddle" he whined. 'how cute' you thought

Kou: you left Kou at home while you went to work for 3 months. Kou used this time to practice dancing nonstop. And a addition to singing. He actually did this to keep his mind off of missing you but.... you were still on his mind.

When you came home, you flopped on the sofa. Kou came running in sweaty from dancing. He hugged you. "I missed you" you said. "I missed you too." he replies. For the rest of the time, he watched all sorts of movies with you.

Yuma: he did not approve of you going alone. "As a lawyer, there are many dangerous people out there who don't really like you. Who knows, maybe you will get hurt in the process of it! Can't you just be a gardener? Maybe own a flower shop!" he said trying to change your mind. "Chill out Yuma, it's just a marriage problem." you reply walking out. Before he could argue some more, you ran out to the cab outside waiting.

While you were away, he was bored. and lonely. He always spent time in the garden pulling out carrots or something. When you came back, Yuma ignored you. "Really, I was only gone for a couple months on a job and now you're ignoring me? Ok, fine, I will go talk to Kou instead." You say walking away.

A hand on you wrist stopped you. "Wait" Yuma says. You smile and turn around. You kiss him on his cheek. "There is my giant." you say playfully.

Azusa: "bye Azusa. And remember, no cutting!" you yelled before going out the door. Azusa pouted. He looked at the door for awhile before going back to his room. He was on a strike until you came back. He didn't eat nor did he cut.

Now, he is in your room, in a corner sitting. "Azusa, eat, now!" Ruki demanded him. Azusa just shook his head. "Are you really going to not eat until Y/N comes back?" Yuma asks. Azusa nods.

"What's the problem?" you ask after coming home and all the boys were in your room. "He won't eat Y/N." Kou said. "Make him eat!'' Ruki shouts. You look at Azusa. "Sweetheart, why aren't you eating?" you ask.

He gets up slowly and hugs you. "Welcome... back" he says softly. "Come, lets get you something to eat." you say, bringing your wrist up to him. He hesitated before taking your arm and bit into it, making you wince.

He sucked up some blood before stopping. "I am full... Y/N.... can you.... stay with... me ... tonight?" he asks. You slightly blush. "ok." you replied. You guys stayed up watching movies that day.