How they treat you after part 2

Ruki: He skipped school to stay home with you. "Y/N, let me see it" he said. You slowly and hesitantly took off your sweater and a scar ran across your arm. He looked at it painfully. "Im sorry" he whispered as he pulls you into an embrace.

Kou: He has been feeling guilty to the max. Why? did you forget there was an argument of cheating? Anyway, his head was on your back, for the pass hour. "I'm sorry, I should have believed you. I should have" he whispered.

You touched his arm. "Its fine, its all in the past" you say, patting it.

Yuma: He left for school, and that left you to be alone. You practiced walking without wincing. It hurt quite a bit but, you went to go wait at his school. You were waiting for him to come out when the bell rang.

He walked out with his brothers and he didn't see you because he was looking down. 'Am I smelling things' he asked himself, smelling your scent of (Y/S). "Uhm, isn't that Y/N?" Kou asked. Yuma looked up to see your smiling face. Slowly standing, but kind of wincing at the same time.

He could tell that you were trying to hide the wince. He ran over to you before you fell. He cradled you. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I just missed you" you say smiling. "Seems like the surprise attack worked" you say lookin over at the others. Their GFs all there laughing. Yelling 'Boo!' at them, hugging them. Even the Sakamaki's where seen like this.

"Did you walk here?" Tuma asked as Kou walked towards you guys. His eye glowed red. "Someone's lying!" he yelled. Yuma looked at you. "You are impossible." he said, picking you up and takin you into the limo.

Azusa: he hid all his knives away. He sings to you every night. He cuddles every second he gets. In fact, he's been forcing you to eat and sleep. He learned to stop hurting himself because he experienced how much it hurts.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, Reiji-san is making me go to school." he said, kissing your head. He left you there, with the other girlfriends. "So, Y/N, how are you getting treated? Yuma is treating me like a newborn baby." Yuma's GF states pouting.

"Well, h-" "wait what? I treat you like a baby huh?" Yuma suddenly pops up. "Oh, maybe I should start bathing you as Change your diapers sometimes." Yuma says as his GF attempts to run away. Azusa pops up all the sudden. He hugs you. "Im sorry.... maybe I've been too clingy?" he asked. you shook your head.

He smiled "thank goodness... it wasn't like I was going to let you go anyways" he says. "I know I am not in a position to say this but, please get a room" Laito's GF said. you blushed with Azusa.