Three months of work

Shu: you left for work, as a singer, on tour for 3 months. You left Shu home. Well, you didn't really inform him... he was sleeping. So you left a note, and left it on the window.

*Shu's POV*

As I woke up from my nap, I noticed that there wasn't any fighting between Y/N and the red heads. I thought she was just quiet right now so I went back to sleep. The next thing I knew it, I heard "Where is she? Shu is going to kill us if she gets lost!" a voice whispered in a worried way.

It was Ayato and Laito's. "What?" I asked sitting up. The color in their faces were chewed and flushed down the toilet. "Seems like she went to work....." Reiji announced, pulling a note from the window. I immediately went back to sleep.

Three months have passed and I haven't even received a letter from Y/N... 'hopefully, she is eating well, or taking care of herself...' I think to myself when I start falling asleep.

*a couple hours later your POV*

'I am finally home!' You think as you open the door. On the couch, you see your boyfriend sleeping. Well, not anymore. He woke up due to your perfume. He sat up and motioned you to him. "You left for work and you didn't tell me?" he pouted.

He pulled you to a cuddle. "Uhhh I left a note, I also didn't want to wake you up from your daily sleeping schedule." you reply. "well, I guess you really want a punishment for leaving me alone for 3 months." he says.

Reiji: "Reiji! Im going to work! See you in 3 months!" you yell to turn around to Reiji himself. "What?!" he asks. "As a actress, I need to be in Kyoto in about a week so why not go early to get used to things.'' you say grabbing your coat.

"But you just got-" "I wouldn't wanna ruin the Sakamaki name would I?" you say. "Yeah but-" you quickly kissed him on the cheek and ran out the door. Reiji watched you leave with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

*3 months later*

You received many phone calls and texts. From Reiji an the others. Like "Hurry home"... that was Reiji's. And "Hurry and get your but back here, Reiji is more strict than usual and he is about to kill us!!!!".... that was from Ayato. As you walk inside the gate, you were met by Reiji.

He had his arms crossed. He was pouting like a child. You ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged you back. "Awwww did you miss me?" you ask. He blushed slightly. "N-no" he replied. "More strict than usual huh." you say walking inside the mansion.

You noticed that it was much cleaner than usual. You turned around to 5 (more like 4) extremely tired vampires. "oh dear"

Laito: You left without his acknowledgment. You were on your period before you left to work. You left a note on the window and left. Little did you know that extreme stuff was going to happen...

*Laito's POV*

'Where is she?!' I thought, tearing apart another room. "Calm down!" Subaru yelled. I didn't know where she is. She might be in danger, not to mention the blood in the bathroom... I feel light headed.

Blackness came over me and before you know it, Im on the ground. "Laito!" I heard yelling.

*no one POV*

Laito fainted. Thinking that Y/N had either self harmed herself or was kidnaped. Everyone else was helping to look for her, after all, he is destroying another part of the mansion. He has broke down and started destroying the place.

The brothers had searched far an wide for you, but you didn't come back until the third month. You opened the door to see a gigantic mess. Broken everything. you saw Ayato on top of the stairs, eyes wide open.

"Laito!" he yelled as he rushed down to hug you. He only hugged you when some thing totally insane was happening.... what the hell happened?!

Ayato was peeled off of you and was replaced by a more familiar hug. Laito's hug. You felt tiny, warm droplets on your shoulder. "I-I thought you were gone!" he said. Something in his voice pierced your heart.

You pat him to calm him down. He did. You spent the day with Laito following you everywhere.

Kanato: you told him you were leaving, just not when you were coming back. when you left, he declared "I AM NOT GOING TO WAKE UP UNTIL Y/N COMES BACK!" running to your room and falling asleep.

He stuck to his word and never woke up to anything. He didn't do anything. But the problem was that he wasn't eating. So when you came back, the brothers pushed you to your room immediately. "Y/N, wake him up and feed him please" Reiji asked. There was a cup of blood on a tray on the desk.

You did as told. "Kanato, sweetheart, please wake up." you say softly, petting his hair. His eyes slowly opened to reveal beautiful purple eyes. He slowly sat up and hugged you. "You haven't been eating, huh." You say, patting his stomach.

You grabbed the cup and gave it to him. "No, I don't want it." he said, putting his head in your chest. You knew that he was never going to take his head out so you had a plan. You pulled the cup to your mouth, and sucked in the blood. You didn't drink it, just kept it there.

You lifted his head and kissed him. You pushed it into his mouth as he quickly pulled away and spit it out of his mouth and into the cup. "I don't want the maid's blood, it's bitter." he says, pouting into your chest.

You looked back at the others. You sent a look at Subaru, and he understood. He went into his pocket and pulled out his knife. He handed it to you as you took it and sliced your wrist. You winced and Kanato sent you a look.

A sad 'why did you do that?' look. You took the blood to your mouth and kissed him once again. You shoved it to his mouth as he took the blood and drank it. His pale skin was slightly turning back to normal. The boys had left by now and you went to the kitchen to feed him some cake.

"Kanato, promise me you won't ever do this again." you ask. "I promise" he says with a crumb on his face. "Good, because after the next 3 months, I have to go back to work for 4 more months" you say softly. Kanato's eyes widen and he started to shake his head. "NO! You can't go!'' he yelled. He started to cry.

Lets say you spent the rest of the day trying to make him stop his mood swings.

Ayato: "well, I gotta go" you say putting I your shoes. "how long are you going?" he asks. "3 months" you reply. "Wait what?!" he yells. "Bye!" you yell, teleporting away. (yes, you are a vampire) the three months that you left him alone was all him sulking.

He wouldn't stop whining to Reiji if he could go visit you. "No" "pleaseeeeee" "no" "pleee" "I said no!" Reiji snaps. Reiji quickly texted you. "hurry back to get this annoying boyfriend of yours" that was almost 3 months.

When you finally came back, Reiji was annoyed to the max, also exhausted. Ayato saw you and perked up. He smirked. "What took you so long? Made Ore-sama wait" he said hugging you. you laugh "Oh really?" you asked. "I wonder how you put up with him" Reiji asked exhaustedly.

He pouted. "Oh, I just do." you said, hugging Ayato back.

Subaru: "bye!" you said blowing him a kiss and waved off. You went to work and he didn't like that one bit. He didn't want you to leave honestly. He was always in the garden, looking at the moon or the white roses. 'I miss Y/N...' he thought making a crown of roses.

When you finally came back, you were hugged by the cute tsundere. "I'm home!" you say. "Welcome home" he said warmly. (sorry, didn't really have an idea for him)