Your Ex

Shu: You were at the music store, deciding if you would get a really cute/cool looking MP3. Shu was standing behind you. "What's up Y/n?" a familiar voice shouted. You ignored him. "Whats wrong Babe? Don't cha miss me?" he asked. You twirled around. "Who are you?" you asked politely, fully knowing who he was.

"Ah, stop kiddin bab-" "AHEM!" Shu interrupted. Shu took your hands and walked you out of the shop. "Who was that?!" he asked. "Uhmmmmm my ex?" you questioned.

Reiji: As you and Reiji went for a walk in the park, you had to go to the bathroom. And when you finished and came out, a hand tapped your shoulder. Then you were hugged. You knew who it was by the color of the hair. it was your ex.

You say Reiji sitting on the bench reading, so you yelled "Reiji help!". He immediately stood up and came to you. "Whats wron- who's he?"

"I'm her boyfriend!" he smirked. "And who are you?" He asked. "My boyfriend. ____, go and fuck that bitch you cheated on me. We broke up a long time ago. Get over it" you said as you ripped his hand off you and walked away holding Reiji's hand.

Laito: Laito was getting crowded with girls as you went to the mall. You didn't bother him and acted as if you don't know him because fangirls. They could get scary real fast.

Anyway, you saw a really cute bracelet and wanted to buy it. That is, until a voice called you out. "Yo Y/N!" ___ shouted. You immediately left that shop, but he was following you.

"Leave me alone creep!" you shouted, getting attention from many people, including Laito. Laito got out of the crowd and came to you. "Whats going on?" he asked. You grabbed his arm. "We're going home" you said, leaving everyone like 'DAYUM'

Kanato: You were at the store buying ingredients for brownies and cakes. Kanato was looking at through books for a cake he wanted. You reached for the whip cream, but since you were shorter than Kanato, you couldn't reach.

A hand shot up and got it for you. "Here you go Y/n-chan!" a voice said. 'Oh great' you thought. You saw Kanato looking. "Thanks ____, but I have to go." You said, only to be stopped by ____. You saw Kanato getting mad and stopping towards you.

"Let her go!" he shouted, tearing you from ___. "Little boy, you should just go play in the little playground, like all the other kids." ____ said. "You shouldn't have said that." you state before holding Kanato back.

"Calm down, calm down, I will make you lots and lots of cakes and sweets at home" you said. Kanato was still mad. You quickly went to pay and then when you got home, you had a lotta explaining to do.

Ayato: You were at the park, playing basketball. You had to go to the bathroom, which was very far. When you finished, you came out to ____ and a girl kissing. You saw ___ looking at you while he kissed the girl. He smirked. You shrugged it off and went to where Ayato and you were playing.

In the corner of your eye, you saw him pull back and start to follow you, pulling the girl's hand with him. She took it as a romantic gesture, and smiled. "Oh, what's up Y/n? You want me back? Too bad, I already got someone hotter than you." ____ shouted.

You saw Ayato and he shouted. "What took you so long?!" "sorry, he was bothering me" you replied, gesturing to ____. "Who's that?" Ayato asked. You spat out disgustingly "My ugly, stupid, cocky, annoying ex." you replied. "Boy am I glad he found someone new. I was constantly bothered by him. By the way, I didn't have plastic surgery done so of course you think the I am less attractive!" you smiled and eyes closed smile.

"Send my best regards to all those girls you cheated on me with. And girl, watch what he texts on his phone, okay!" You shouted, grabbing the basketball and threw it directly into the hoop. "I win!" you shouted as Ayato yelled "Thats cheating!"

Subaru: you were taking a walk with Subaru, when a guy walked over to you. "Y/n?" he yelled, and hugged you. You turned stiff. "Uhm stranger?" you replied in the same voice. "You don't remember your boyfriend?" he asked. "This is my boyfriend right here." you said. Subaru was frozen. "Subaru-san! Help me!" you shouted. He ripped you off of the guy. Then, he teleported to the mansion. "I need to take a shower now." you said, disgusted that ___ touched you.