When you hug them

This is to Autumn_Red!!! Thanks for the request!!!

Shu: Since you were quite lonely, watching your boyfriend sleep, you hugged is arm. You saw him smirk. "If you wanted a hug, you could've asked me" he stated.

You pouted, "You were awake the whole time?!"

Reiji: You were bored, and the other girls were too, so you went to the mall with the other girls. When you came back, Reiji was standing there, arms crossed. "Where were you Y/N" he asked. "Aww, did you miss me?" Yuis asked, hugging him.

He felt himself melting into the hug. "N-No I did not, almost, but didn't"

Laito: "Y/N~!" Laito purred as you saw him walk up to you. "Yes?" you asked. "Lets show some PDA!!!" "No." You reply quick. "Why? Everyone's doing it, I mean, even Subaru!" he whines. "*sigh* how bothersome" you say as you reach out your arms and hug him, with the addition to a peck on the cheek. "There, your PDA." you say, letting go and walking away. "Y/N!! That wasn't nearly enough!!" he yelled, chasing after you.

Kanato: He always hugs you. But you never hugged him. So today, you decided to hug him. "Kanato!" you yelled, tackling him from behind. "Y/N-san! What are you doing?" he asked. You smiled because you knew that he only adds 'san' when he is nervous. "Aww!" you said hugging him tighter.

Ayato: simple, you just walked up to him and hugged him. He blushed "I-idiot!! What are you doing?!" he freaked. "Flustered are you?" you teased. "n-no!!" he shouted, "sure you aren't!" you yell.

Subaru: it was a gloomy day today, your grandmother had just passed. "Y/n, what's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing" you say not looking him, and walk away. "hmmmm I know that face." he said, pushing your tears out. "My... my grandmother had just passed away..." you cried as you hugged him. This made him freeze. That is, when he started patting your head. "Its alright now..." he said.