When you hug them part 2

Ruki: It was a very cold day. You shivered as you saw Ruki all warm and cozy. You walked over to him and hugged him. He was really warm. "What are you doing Y/N?" he asked. "Getting warmth." you replied, teeth chattering. He dropped his book and hugged you.

Kou: The cat loving vampire was practicing, like always. You got bored and started reading some mangas. 'OMG!!! HABECK FINALLY FOUND SOAH!!!! AND IT'S BECAUSE OF THEIR DAUGHTER!!!!" You shouted, catching Kou's attention.

"What?! Why'd you ruin 'The Bride Of The Water God's ending?!?!" he yelled. He ran over and took my phone and looked through the volume. You couldn't take his cuteness when he read the last part, you attacked him. "Kawaiii!!!" you shouted earning a smirk from Kou.

Yuma: You just came back for a load of homework when you saw Yuma flopped on the couch. You got the urge to go hug him so you did. You smiled until you felt a hand on your butt. "Yuma! You perv!" you shouted and ran into your room.

Azusa: Now, let me tell you, when you hugged him, he wouldn't let go. "Azusa! I gotta get back to my homework." you whined for the billionth time. "But..... I want to hug you......" he answered. "Can't you hug me while I do my homework?" you reasoned. "No,.... I want your undivided attention." he stated, holding you tighter.