How they treat you after

Shu: "Y/N, take a nap." Shu demands. "But Im not tired..." you complain, looking up from your book. "Then would you prefer taking Reiji's medicine for you to heal?" he asked. "No." you shook your head.

"Then, go take a nap. Come on" he said, pulling you into your room and he lays down, you cuddled with him. You put on your favorite song "Affection" to go to sleep.

Reiji: "Y/N, come on, its your favorite, (F/F)." He says holding a spoon full of (F/F). You shook your head. "do you really want to repeat the process again?" he asked. You shook your head. "then eat please" he says taking the spoon and putting it in your mouth.

You hesitantly swallowed it. "you've been pale every since that time" he stated, feeding you. "Im sorry to take so much of your time." you say looking down. "its okay... just eat, and get well, okay?" he says as you nod slightly.

Laito: You say there, nibbling on a cookie that was filled in the medicine Reiji made. How did you know? First off, you could taste it, and secondly, Laito made it, of course it was going to contain something.

"Y/N, are you eating okay?" Laito asked walking back from school. You nod. "does it still hurt" he asked. He looked as if he was going to cry at any moment now. "How was school?" you asked softly. "Boring, its different without you. So hurry and get well so you could come back to school okay?" he asked, as he pats your cheeks.

Kanato: He wouldn't stop having mood swings he would get sad, then mad, then sad, then mad, then depressed, then back to sad. sad and depressed was different, Depressed was blaming himself, then sad was well, sad.

"Y/N? W-Why'd you do t-that? Did you really believe in that girl?! But was your mind in a bind? Its my fault! If only I had noticed thi-" he started. He doesn't realize it but he is starting to hurt himself. He's been scratching his chest, as if he was trying to release something.

He scratched himself when he was depressed. Which, he was now. You jumped on him slightly. "Im sorry.... but you have to stop scratching yourself. Don't blame yourself, blame me..." You said as you held your head down low. You felt his eyes widen, then soften.

You sang him to sleep, as he never let go of you.

Ayato: "Y/N, I'm going to school now, okay? You be a good girl and sleep here, and when you wake up, I will be standing right next to you okay?" he said, as you close your eyes and sleep. When you woke up, he was sitting, his back hunched, his hands where covering yours.

His eyes where unclear, cloudy as they cried softly, trying not to wake you. You tried to speak, but couldn't, so you squeezed his had to indicate that you were awake. "Please don't cry.... you know how I get when you cry... makes me wanna cry." you say, barely smiling. he hugged you.

Subaru: He had to be by your side 2/47 now. Even when you had to go to the bathroom, you had to have Subaru on the other side with the door slightly opened.

"Y/N, be careful of the thor-" his head snapped to you. "why do I smell blood?" He asked. You showed your hand. A tiny peck on Your finger. He ran over to you. He grabbed your had and licked off the blood.

"Uhmmm, there wasn't that much blood" you say. "No, a drop of blood have billions and billions of blood cells, so of course there was a lot." he says. "Dont tell me you paid attention in class?" you say laughing.