When you fall asleep or cuddle part two

This is a part two for Ms. or Mrs. TogetherForever14!!!

Ruki: you were dosing off on the couch, as you rest you head on Ruki, who was reading. When you fell asleep, Ruki put a blanket over you. And kissed your forehead "Sweet dreams Y/N'' he whispered, your head on his lap and he continued reading.

Kou: he was practicing, or at least you thought he was, so you were falling asleep. The door slammed open to a sweaty, disorganized Kou. "Take a shower, you smell. Also, do not bother me while I try to sleep" you say, falling face first into the bed's soft and fluffy pillow.

"Yes, S~Neko-chan" he said, heading for the bathroom. You fell asleep and before you knew it, you felt a warm thing around you. You turned to look, and saw Kou. You blush slightly. But soon fell back asleep.

Yuma: He wasn't out gardening like usual, instead, he was bothering you. "Hey Y/N" "what?" "lets cuddle" "I'm studying" you would say. it went on and on and on like this.

That's when he snapped. He grabbed your hip, and made you sit on him. You blushed. He hugged you from behind, making sure to touch your breasts. "W-what are you doing?" you asked. "cuddling"

Azusa: Azusa walked in. "Y/N..... can we..... cuddle?" he asked. You were already sleeping though. He had no answer so he went up to you, and got you in a cradle. He fell asleep with you.